• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

thefit

Kisaya got drunk and we have pics but she and max are being dicks about it so here an artists rendition of what it looked like instead.

400_F_27443279_WaawTiDLN7SejkWSOjMelfprNuuanOKA.jpg

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I've got such a bad case of the "I wants" today.
I want to just take out a huge loan under someone else's name and spend it all.
QStfB48.jpg

This is why I'm unhappy.

it's legal and all, but that isn't even what's bothering me.

It's that I'm a decade older and she's "with" some other guy, before that she was only into girls. We kissed a bunch and drank but now she's laying down boundaires and all I can think of is fuck that. I'd take her to bed in an instant but her brain is in several different places. She's a sweet girl but I need a 35 year old or something

She's going to see Tegan and Sara tomorrow in concert with this fucking dude of hers, and all I can think of is how fucking riled up she's going to be afterward. Life isn't fair you guys. Remember that.

But you don't want to fuck her up. I put myself in her shoes and I certainly wouldn't start with doom and gloom with a sixteen-year-old. She's got the world ahead of her. Far be it for me to be some rock that gets in her shoe.

It's about now I need another hooker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom