• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
9zh6y5m.jpg

How angry does this make you snuggler

jeanRicK

So, my gf just left me and I'm sitting here at 2 in the afternoon drinking a guinness (I'm not a drinker so I'm starting light lol), and lo and behold I see a drunk thread lol! Coincidence? I dunno ... Anyways here I am

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
So, my gf just left me and I'm sitting here at 2 in the afternoon drinking a guinness (I'm not a drinker so I'm starting light lol), and lo and behold I see a drunk thread lol! Coincidence? I dunno ... Anyways here I am

Welcome...do you mean she's popped off or like...she's left you left you..

jeanRicK

Nah, I'm here lol!

She "left me", left me :( ... I'm pretty old I think. 25 lol!

Oh ... why she left? She said she loves me, but I'm too "mushy" *shrugs* Something like that.

Minus_Me

Guinness is like 4%, probably shouldn't venture into anything stronger.

Edit: Miss read everything. I'm too tired from doing work. Sorry about that.

jeanRicK

Guinness is like 4%, probably shouldn't venture into anything stronger.

Edit: Miss read everything. I'm too tired from doing work. Sorry about that.

That's cool still, I know the 'tired from doing work' feeling ... I only have the one bottle anyway, so I probably should just try to sleep lol!

If you've legitimately never been drunk before I'd probably avoid getting there by yourself if possible. Wait till you're around some friends so they can prevent you from doing stupid stuff that first time (or in some of our cases, longterm) drunks do.

balddemon

Banned
Snuggler I'm glad you're alive. Just sayin.

I'm also glad I'm alive. What sucks is how much pressure they're making me put on my leg. Walking sucks. But I gotta do it.

I also get to inject myself with lovenox twice a day to avoid blood clots. It's really not that bad but it's kinda weird.

Wool

Snuggler I'm glad you're alive. Just sayin.

I'm also glad I'm alive. What sucks is how much pressure they're making me put on my leg. Walking sucks. But I gotta do it.

I also get to inject myself with lovenox twice a day to avoid blood clots. It's really not that bad but it's kinda weird.

Do you jam it into your neck as hard as you can like Snake in MGS4?

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I hate discontinuity. It's actually one of the few things that fucking pisses me off. It's like if a computer drew a perfect circle with a pencil and someone erased a little piece of that circle. It riddles my brain just thinking about the ugliness of it all. Fuck.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
cheers to those amazing days where you eat nothing all day then have one beer and you're feeling rather nice.

fake edit: triple post.

AcridMeat

Banned
Snuggy bear and I need more of drunk gaf to get on the Trials Train on Steam. I want to see my leaderboard full of drunk times.

Had a pretty great realization that I didn't have a 12-6:30 shift but 11-4. Just got some food, some beer and put on basketball. Don't work tomorrow and end that day by going to a Warriors game. We're in the clear to have a good time, I hope you're all doing okay.

Lucario

i think i have THE CONSUMPTION so i went to the store and bought the first flavored vodka i saw but it's froot loop flavored and it's yummy so i drank too much and now i think i'm gonna puke

but seriously if you have the flu or tuberculosis or whatever don't get drunk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom