• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
not sure where the locations are but if you guys ever end up on so-cal at a place called "the hat" make sure you get their chili cheese fries.

not sure where the locations are but if you guys ever end up on so-cal at a place called "the hat" make sure you get their chili cheese fries.
im in So Cal and my funckin brother goes there all the time(iv never been). He was telling me about that shit
l.jpg

everything there has pastrami on it?

EloquentM

aka Mannny
just took a shot of brandy, and two shots of gin. also, I've been texting people telling them "There's a chance that we may never speak again. Does that bother you?" you should ask this too the results may be surprising/may not. two of my closest friends actually got annoyed that I'd ask such a thing. personally, no matter who asked me this I'd probably answer 'no'.

Salsa

im just drinking a beer but I feel like getting fucked up tomorrow, hopefully something comes along

there's a costume party at this venue, but I dont have anything and I dont wanna be the no-costume/costume with 0 effort asshole

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
drinking a heiny and i just played two levels of hotline miami. i think i have to be near the end. i got so fucking mad at it this morning, i drank too much coffee and smoked too much pot and didnt eat breakfast and was 15 minutes late to work because i was so caught up this damn game. been having probably the roughest two weeks since my last seroius seroius relationship ended. but my BIRFday is on monday so im gonna do somethin real cool.

blech.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
The walking dead tv show is so good also I just started watching venture bros.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
howdecky monkimagina forgatrocities thawharfed he proclaimed this is how we do it now and theon barged through the door the look on his sisters face the ink on the mirror dry and crustybth way the way the wold feels in the shower nd the time you spend in mist in a hotel md a oil with I dimms for and succuknrs the time her all I know is dandy walkers there is a gun and a shoot out its darkn thveindiws are tint rev Kevin bacon

Tokubetsu

7AM east coast. Can't sleep so I'm finishing a bottle of months old pinot grigio from an encounter with female friends way back. Thug life.

thanks for all the words of encouragement last night guys btw. I was too busy buying my mom joni mitchell cds to do so at the time.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
This is an impressive streak of shitty days in a row.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Damn, it's about fucking time the weekend gets here. I'm about to die. I'm also running low on drugs which is just awful timing. I'm gonna need one of you guys to overnight fed ex some shit to me please.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Mostly just stuff like weed and hash but I like to mix in some pills too. I like a concoction that can ease my restlessness. I also enjoy various psychedelics but I feel like I'm kinda past that point in my life. I'm grown I can't be tripping out in the woods and shit anymore, I just want something that will put me in a more peaceful and content place.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Oh yeah, coke is good. It makes me a better person. It doesn't seem to find it's way into my circles anymore though.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I don't even know anymore, haven't got out as much much lately which is disappointing. I've stayed at this chicks house almost everyday the last couple weeks. It's gonna end badly by kinda like her tbh.
I need to get back out there ASAP. Just be bold and brave shady space have no regrets.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I don't even know anymore, haven't got out as much much lately which is disappointing. I've stayed at this chicks house almost everyday the last couple weeks. It's gonna end badly by kinda like her tbh.
I need to get back out there ASAP. Just be bold and brave shady space have no regrets.
What's wrong with liking her snuggles?

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Is it weird that I've tasted coke but never snorted?

I have snorted Ritalin and oxy tho

That was a weird bad long night
I've snorted some gin before. It was horrible. Results may vary though.

It was just ironic. The other day my homegirl said "I don't know why n***as catch feelings" and in my head I was like, 'it's you, how can they not?'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom