• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

coldvein

Banned
i read the OP of that thread and it almost made me puke. disease, drug addiction, possible misuse of donated funds ... all bad things. fuck that thread and whatever is going on in there

i read the first post of that thread and it almost made me puke. disease, drug addiction, possible misuse of donated funds ... all bad things. fuck that thread and whatever is going on in there

sounds like just another night at the republic national convention amirite

Wool

6i3id.gif

^^Amirox in his drug induced haze?

Acid08

Banned
Saw some dude driving around with a big ol' Confederate flag waving around on his lifted asshole truck. Such human garbage, sometimes I hate California.

This was a twist of shayamalonadingdong proportions
not really, there are a lot of crazy hardcore conservatives in CA

related, i saw a lifted ford f350 with bullhorns, truck nuts, a militia insignia, and some weird anti-obama rant on the back window the other day. sometimes i hate montana.

i bet nobody is surprised by the montana part :p

you ever realize you didn't like the girl you've been pursuing at all? Like just because she has blue hair I assume I must fuck her. I'm an idiot.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
i read the OP of that thread and it almost made me puke. disease, drug addiction, possible misuse of donated funds ... all bad things. fuck that thread and whatever is going on in there

That's the kind of thread that's fun to just kick back and watch. Entertainment in the 21st century.

i'm waiting for some more junior members with 2012 join dates to drop some 2008 era knowledge. those are the best in amirox threads. they can't help themselves.

Mully

Found a dead body in the rubble two days ago. Rescued a man from his house four days ago. Been through some real shit here. Took today off and polished off eighteen beers. Back to EMT sometime next week.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Found a dead body in the rubble two days ago. Rescued a man from his house four days ago. Been through some real shit here. Took today off and polished off eighteen beers. Back to EMT sometime next week.

Thank you for your service. 911 would be some shitty lazy ass police hotline without you.

Mully

I don't want to sound cheesey but its my job. Sure I volunteered for if, and I somewhat hoped/expected for tragedy to happen.

However the past few days have been really difficult. Firefighters lost houses in our community and there are at least three people still missing. I met a lot of friend's parents who realized I was handing them a demo tag instead of a handshake.

Mully

It's all good. My Pop and I cleaned out the first floor of our house today. Didn't lose that much since we ran most of it upstairs as we realized the water was going to hit out house. House still smells like Heating oil and sewage, but it's better than the firehouse.

Can't wait to fall asleep tonight. Gotten only six hours of sleep in the past four days.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
me, doesnt everybody??

I didn't think so, I really thought it was just me. I've met a lot of people that've told me that can't stand eating food. I guess its for fear of throwing up. just had a vodka martini Popsicle

going for a shot of whiskey now

me, doesnt everybody??

fuck i had chilly cheese curly fries from Jack in the Box the other day when i was drunk and it was the food of the gods
Jack in the box is sooooo goood while drunk.

i usually try not to eat while drinking cause i assume it will sober me up or make me too full to drink lol. I will eat chips and home made habanero salsa though.. something that wont fill me up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom