• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good idea, Zero. I'll make sure and only ask her out on chest day.

And yeah she lifts weights. Two out of the three times I've seen her she's been doing squats. I wouldn't feel comfortable correcting her form (especially without being asked), maybe I can have her correct mine?

But seriously, that might actually help.

Good idea, Zero. I'll make sure and only ask her out on chest day.

And yeah she lifts weights. Two out of the three times I've seen her she's been doing squats. I wouldn't feel comfortable correcting her form (especially without being asked), maybe I can have her correct mine?

But seriously, that might actually help.

In my experience if the girl is physically attracted to you there isn't much you can say outside of incredibly fucked up shit to put her off. If you're cocky then you're hot, if you're nervous then you are cute, if you're funny then you're endearing.

Just don't be a total wreck.

Wool

^^Midnights that is a great post. A nervous ugly guy is a creeper, a nervous attractive guy is cute. See: Hugh Grant

Has anyone here been to or lived in San Diego?

Is it an awright place?

I haven't been there, but one of my buddies lived there for 6 months. He said the weather was absolutely perfect, but that the whole city is like a giant sprawling suburb. Pretty similar to Phoenix, Arizona except it's on the ocean.

If you've actually got a job lined up or something, I'd say try it out, but if you are just picking somewhere on the map there are better options. Don't you live in South Carolina? Just judging by pictures, Charleston looks pretty sweet. Bill Murray lives there.

balddemon

Banned
Don't you guys hate it when you're in bed and really warm, but you have to pee? Normally his wouldn't be an Issue but I also have a broken leg which makes it difficult to walk. What do I do?

balddemon

Banned
I dont has a cast lol. He "splint" is just a metal rod in he middle of my tibia/ I'm gonna get up and go, only because I don't wanna WMD up at 4am and have to walk there with my impossibly stiff leg

Salsa

I love/hate realizing what I look like when im drunk (right)

jWxHRpVNwJrd3.jpg

there's video too.. apparently I started singing incoherent crap, really loud

the best

Wool

I gotta get some Powers whiskey for St. Patrick's Day. Better and cheaper than Jameson.

Have you guys ever done those Irish Car Bombs?

AcridMeat

Banned
You know how mixing drugs you get a crossfade? Does that happen with different liquor? I'm feeling different from this wine/beer mix than I feel from other buzzing endeavors.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Were you lifting some heavy shoes? Maybe some work boots? Don't waste money at the hospital, just drink until the pain goes away.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Would you date a girl that you know gives amazing blow jobs? The catch is that you know she given amazing blowjobs two at least two other dudes she was with for a long while each. you know who these dudes are because your friend happens to be mutual friends with you, the blow jobber, and the blow jobbee's. so, obviously there's some overlapping and eventual awkwardness in possibly accidentally meeting these guys.

honestly I'd do it. I think the information known is negligible for the simple fact that I've been with and eaten out more than my fair share of women....much more than 2, so I can't really criticize >__>

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Yes, I would date a hot girl who gives amazing blow jobs. In fact, amazing bjs are almost a necessity.
Lmao I didn't say she was hot. She's average.

On the bj front my ex gave really inconsistent blowjobs. Best ones were during 69 or when she was upside down hanging off the bed. Her technique was off whenever I was like standing up or when i was laying down and she was leaning in from my legs. Not sure why. Bj's are a great thing though and we should talk about them more in here.

Wool

Timedog said:
The trick to hitting up a bar solo is to go to a place where there are at least 4 bars in close walking distance, although at least 6 is better, doesn't matter what kind of bars they are, don't shy away from "clubby" type places or sports bars. Hit up the most low key bar early, get started, and change bars at least once per hour until you find your fit. Also it is a necessity to wear something awesome/weird/cool. Feel the vibe of the bar and get into it. If someone strikes up a convo about anything, keep it going and progress into other lines of thought/conversation, even if it's as asinine as commenting on the bar and saying you've never been there before, or talking about how you're just bar hopping and trying to find cool people and some fun. Do those things and you will succeed. Once I'm hammered and in the correct bar at the right time I always end up at a table full of strangers. Or if you by chance see someone you know, GO WITH THEM. Follow the call of the party and make the night last forever.

If someone offers to sell you coke, say no. If they offer you free coke, say yes. If they offer you molly or Ecstasy, say yes whether it's free or not.

I think I'm gonna take this advice tonight.

balddemon

Banned
Lmao I didn't say she was hot. She's average.

On the bj front my ex gave really inconsistent blowjobs. Best ones were during 69 or when she was upside down hanging off the bed. Her technique was off whenever I was like standing up or when i was laying down and she was leaning in from my legs. Not sure why. Bj's are a great thing though and we should talk about them more in here.

only one girl has ever been able to get me off with a bj and it was the last girl I was with :( she was the only one who asked "fast or slow?" next time I'm gonna tell the girl how to do it.

btw, I know you didn't say she was hot, that's why I added that qualifier.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
That dip is the best part of the picture. It's like kent is letting his 7 year old self and grown man self collide in leisurely ecstasy.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
only one girl has ever been able to get me off with a bj and it was the last girl I was with :( she was the only one who asked "fast or slow?" next time I'm gonna tell the girl how to do it.

btw, I know you didn't say she was hot, that's why I added that qualifier.
I was about to say fast is better but fuck I can't decide.

Salsa

Would you date a girl that you know gives amazing blow jobs? The catch is that you know she given amazing blowjobs two at least two other dudes she was with for a long while each. you know who these dudes are because your friend happens to be mutual friends with you, the blow jobber, and the blow jobbee's. so, obviously there's some overlapping and eventual awkwardness in possibly accidentally meeting these guys.

honestly I'd do it. I think the information known is negligible for the simple fact that I've been with and eaten out more than my fair share of women....much more than 2, so I can't really criticize >__>

time to rewatch chasing amy

ATF487

That dip is the best part of the picture. It's like kent is letting his 7 year old self and grown man self collide in leisurely ecstasy.

That picture is basically what it's like to be in your early 20s

edit: two buck chuck shiraz was a mistake. why did i buy 12 of these

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom