• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh hi guys!!!!!

tumblr_lx7iciWwLy1qkh06wo1_500.gif

I missed you all so much. Thank you for the kind words.

It was a really stupid decision, I requested to be banned for two weeks because I had an important test coming up and felt I was too hooked up on gaf. Needless to say I regretted soon after. I was I little high when I made such choice. There goes one thing I'll never do again. There were so many things I wanted to reply to. lol

I hope you guys can forgive me.

I wanted to tell you, but the ban took place really quickly and didn't have time to reply.

Wool

Drinking orange juice and Hendrick's, watching the first season of the Wire. Every Friday night I have this dilemma where I feel obligated to go out because it's Friday, but I don't want to because I'm not a people person and Fridays are crowded.

Last Sunday night I got pretty stoned and went to go see a movie by myself, which I don't do often, and I was the only person in the theater. I don't know if any of you have seen it, but it was called Samsara, and it was pretty great. I felt like Howard Hughes.

Yes, it was so cool! I also wanted to say that picture of you and your wife you posted around the time I got banned looked so cute, you look so good together and she definitely looks tica ;)

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I'm gonna do something crazy tonight. If I'm alive I'll update in the morning.

probably just going to end up passing out...

Hi Charles. You may not know me but I know you. Welcome back...

Thanks! I haven't come back often since I left so it seems I missed a lot :p

Haha! That's awesome.

Glad you liked that.

What's been up since we've seen you last?

A little bit of everything really. Generally very well. Today something happened that is tormenting me and has depressed me a lot though. Sort of drinking the pain away a bit. However dumb that may be.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Thanks! I haven't come back often since I left so it seems I missed a lot :p

A little bit of everything really. Generally very well. Today something happened that is tormenting me and has depressed me a lot though. Sort of drinking the pain away a bit. However dumb that may be.
its not dumb, its understandable. maybe a bit irresponsible, but It's mostly why I drink these days.

DangerStepp

I wish your pain a speedy recovery. This is the place if you wish to get it off of your chest.

Does anyone here have Mortal Kombat on 360? I'm kinda bored.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Drunk, calling my ex. Things should get interesting...one thing about me being drunk, most can hardly tell I am, sometimes she can.

Fucked up... walked back with these two girls... wish one would come down...

I've snorted some gin before. It was horrible. Results may vary though.

It was just ironic. The other day my homegirl said "I don't know why n***as catch feelings" and in my head I was like, 'it's you, how can they not?'

I know that feel.

its not dumb, its understandable. maybe a bit irresponsible, but It's mostly why I drink these days.

I got to talk to the best friend I've had in my life and was left feeling empty. We were so close and shared so much together. I love him like a brother (was closer to him than my actually brother). I lived with him for some years. I left and came to where I live now after my mom died of a heart attack, to give my dad company, and because I was smoking too much weed and was getting used to going to work high (and with a few beers on me). I needed to change.

This friend was one of the people I've respected the most in my life. He was the smartest guy I've known (I really mean this), and I had the most profound and meaningful conversations with him.

Today I talked to him and it was like talking to an alien. Another friend sent me an email (I had lost their numbers after my phone got stolen and we never used social networks) with their numbers. I hadn't spoken to him in almost three years.

I was so looking forward to talk with him again, I wanted to know how things were, but he basically cut to asking me if he could move in here for like three days to look for a job in tourism. It wasn't what he asked that made me feel strange, but how he said it (to at least give him room in the garage and that he would pay). I said I had to ask my father because it isn't my house and dad might not like it. I heard voices in the background and asked if he was busy. He said he'd call me later and hang up. It was his voice, but it was like the person on the line was someone else. Someone I don't know. He practically didn't even ask me how I was doing.

He was about to major in psychology and was studying history when I left him, so that he was looking for jobs in tourism took me by surprise. He apparently dropped everything. Basically got rid of all his material stuff. That's what the other friend told me.

Later he called me back and told me he was sniffing coke when I talked to him earlier and that he was with some friends, then he switched to the moving in here thing again. He was very strange. I asked him how often he consumes coke and got defensive, but said few days a week. It broke my heart. He and I had two "friends" who lost everything and basically went crazy to coke and crack. Knowing he was getting deep into that (probably deeper than he admitted) made me feel so guilty because the other friend and I pretty much introduced him to weed.

Sorry for the bible I wrote. I really want to help him :(

We laughed, but it was plastic.

They can always tell.

Yeah.

Thanks, I feel better now and telling someone does help. I felt like the ending to "Y Tu Mamá También"

On a more positive note, I got to watch many great movies during my little vacation from gaf.

Also Acrid, nice avatar!

Just made it home. Participated in a case race tonight. 4 people to 24 beers. Probably drank 8 beers within 15 minutes. I'm typing superrrrrrrrrrr slowwwwwww. whoooooooooooooo

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Fucked up... walked back with these two girls... wish one would come down...

I know that feel.

Haha she's too modest for her own good!

They can always tell.

How have you two been getting along?

She couldn't tell tonight! Good, she admitted to still loving me, said that she wants us to get back together sometime down the line, and also expressed how she frequently gets annoyed at me playing games but isn't sure why she keeps coming back. I'll probably be spending the night with her for New Years.

I got to talk to the best friend I've had in my life and was left feeling empty. We were so close and shared so much together. I love him like a brother (was closer to him than my actually brother). I lived with him for some years. I left and came to where I live now after my mom died of a heart attack, to give my dad company, and because I was smoking too much weed and was getting used to going to work high (and with a few beers on me). I needed to change.

This friend was one of the people I've respected the most in my life. He was the smartest guy I've known (I really mean this), and I had the most profound and meaningful conversations with him.

Today I talked to him and it was like talking to an alien. Another friend sent me an email (I had lost their numbers after my phone got stolen and we never used social networks) with their numbers. I hadn't spoken to him in almost three years.

I was so looking forward to talk with him again, I wanted to know how things were, but he basically cut to asking me if he could move in here for like three days to look for a job in tourism. It wasn't what he asked that made me feel strange, but how he said it (to at least give him room in the garage and that he would pay). I said I had to ask my father because it isn't my house and dad might not like it. I heard voices in the background and asked if he was busy. He said he'd call me later and hang up. It was his voice, but it was like the person on the line was someone else. Someone I don't know. He practically didn't even ask me how I was doing.

He was about to major in psychology and was studying history when I left him, so that he was looking for jobs in tourism took me by surprise. He apparently dropped everything. Basically got rid of all his material stuff. That's what the other friend told me.

Later he called me back and told me he was sniffing coke when I talked to him earlier and that he was with some friends, then he switched to the moving in here thing again. He was very strange. I asked him how often he consumes coke and got defensive, but said few days a week. It broke my heart. He and I had two "friends" who lost everything and basically went crazy to coke and crack. Knowing he was getting deep into that (probably deeper than he admitted) made me feel so guilty because the other friend and I pretty much introduced him to weed.

Sorry for the bible I wrote. I really want to help him :(

We laughed, but it was plastic.

Yeah.

I'm sorry to hear that man. Sometimes you have to move on from the past though so it doesn't affect your future. I'm not saying it'll be easy but your friend isn't your friend anymore. I've lost a few friends the same way and I've almost lost myself trying to help them.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Is it weird that I've tasted coke but never snorted?

I have snorted Ritalin and oxy tho

That was a weird bad long night

I did it once, was pretty good, wish i hadn't snorted it because the drip down the back of your throats a bitch, next day i had a wedding to go to and i was really hungover, my mum knows i always drink coke zero when i feel like death, so we're driving to the wedding and she just says out of the blue "Where are we going to get the coke?"

Bricks were shat

I'm sorry to hear that man. Sometimes you have to move on from the past though so it doesn't affect your future. I'm not saying it'll be easy but your friend isn't your friend anymore. I've lost a few friends the same way and I've almost lost myself trying to help them.

Thanks! Yes, I think I'm going to have to accept that. It's happened to me before, but it just hit me hard with him. Never expected it. It doesn't help that we have the same birthday :/ November 19th.

Sorry about the dp. I meant to quote it in my other post lol.

Lol I threw up all over ma friends house last night. Don't drink remy lol.

lol. I can top that. When I worked at American Airlines security many years ago, we had a company party not a week after I was hired. I get up to go pee after drinking and eating. Everything seemed fine, I wash my hands, walk out the restroom and blam I fall flat on my face. I suddenly lost the capability to walk lol. They sat me on a corner. I thew up right there, some got on my shirt, and I threw up again all over the place. Most embarassing moment right there lol. Needless to say, I didn't last long there very long.

And that's the story of why I drink very little today. I never had too much resistance anyways.

Hey snuggy, why haven't you come to say hi yet?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom