• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are saying that genes can be flawed, you also have to consider that the "perfect" face or body is all about natural selection. We consider long hair to be attractive on women because in caveman times that meant that they have been healthy for a long period of time and could bare children. A tall man is attractive because that would have meant he wasn't malnourished. None of that matters anymore. People who get plastic surgery are just chasing after ideals that don't have any significance in a modern world.

While I agree with what you're saying there's more to it than that. People tend to prefer symmetry and ratios in all things. It's the same thing with faces and bodies man, gotta have the right ratio/symmetry. Also, if everyone was capable of chasing those ideals then we would finally be in a world where looks no longer matter as much. Finally, just because everyone has the option to be what they want doesn't mean there won't be preferences. Some people want blonde hair, some people want blue eyes, some people wanna look like Vin Diesel, some wanna look like the guy in my avatar.

It won't mean the world would be like some boring utopia where everyone looks like a cookie cutter version of some ideal. There will be variety and creativity.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
it sucks that after years of sucking the life out of its students, UCR still can't get its fucking school of medicine off the ground. lol the schools facebook has now sunk as low as to urge students to petition to california government in attempts to force them to fork over the necessary money. california is broke, we as students are broke. damn UCR why don't you use some of that research, athletics, and tuition money and put it to good use?

edit: anyways, I still signed that bullshit.

edit 2: also, grats on the 2.75 year old sex mac! wait no that's not right. happy birthday little mac! tell you dad to choose his beer wisely because I have no good suggestions.

Wool

These two 19 year old girls from Craigslist want to get a 3 bedroom apartment with me. Is this a death trap? I don't think I was very smart when I was 19.

Just touched down in LA. I'm going to wear my sunglasses through LAX and hope someone mistakes me for a celebrity.

These two 19 year old girls from Craigslist want to get a 3 bedroom apartment with me. Is this a death trap? I don't think I was very smart when I was 19.
Seems too good to be true.

Wool

I don't know anything about Susuan Summers. I haven't met them yet, but they want to meet this weekend. On the good side, even if they aren't attractive themselves they will have attractive friends. On the bad side, they are freshmen living in the college dorms, and this would be their first time living "on their own". I don't know if I can deal with that.

Riggs

Banned
Riggs be online later im High

I am online now!

I don't know anything about Susuan Summers. I haven't met them yet, but they want to meet this weekend. On the good side, even if they aren't attractive themselves they will have attractive friends. On the bad side, they are freshmen living in the college dorms, and this would be their first time living "on their own". I don't know if I can deal with that.

Can you deal with hot pussy at your beck and call?

The worst thing that could happen is you just become the guy they room with but don't really do anything with. You know what I'm talking about?

Seems like you need a fresh start.

Have you considered moving down to South Florida? We can be gym bros.

Fresh starts don't often happen from a change of location. They come from within.

But I have been to Florida once and the humidity was absolutely insane. I don't know how you guys do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom