• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

balddemon

Banned
I think Im gonna have to start watching archer. It's so good.

I just finished watching part of the radioactive pig episode. I'm gonna to download them or order of amazon.

Edit: oh and I think I'm getting addicted to vicodin. Felt like shit, and then I took 2 and feel great. I better be careful.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Yeah most new word processing programs have cloud saving so it sucks if that's not the case.

Also wtf bald, as your elder I suggest you give me the pills instead as to keep you from turning into basketball house. That'd actually make for an interesting show.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Holy fuck I'm so ready for spring and summer. I'm ready to get out there and transcend shit. There's also a strong pull towards going off the deep end but I have a lot of positive energy in me right now. Feeling a slight tilt towards optimism over dread which is really nice for a change. But you never know what's going to happen next.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6szUHzXWHSs

balddemon

Banned
snuggs, I am too. summer needs to get here. on the plus side, 2 weeks ago today, I broke my leg. I am now walking without crutches.

the advancements we've made in medicine are so amazing.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
The Saint Patty's pub crawl is going down tomorrow. I've actually never done the SP thing, I've always worked. I might get in on that. I definitely need to stick my reproductive device into a female's birthing canal soon or I'm going to get stressed out.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Damn it this coffee is strong, don't mix coffee and booze.

coffee +

BAILEYS%203%20bottles%20copy.jpg

mmmmhm

holy hell uncounted jackn cokes later i am plastered

was at a bar with a driend from clas and (asi had figureD) shewas a lesbian which is totally cool and i learned alot and we had a great conversation about lifeand dealing with bullshitand i found a totally new perspective on life.

shes fairly attractive so i found myself a good wingman for bars later.WOO

and i didnt textpeople either so no waking up to wonder what i said.

Midnights do you have any anti-diareahl medicine? Most of them contain loperamide which is a derivative of opium. Eat enough and maybe it'll feel like heroin?

And you won't shit for a week.

Midnights do you have any anti-diareahl medicine? Most of them contain loperamide which is a derivative of opium. Eat enough and maybe it'll feel like heroin?

And you won't shit for a week.

I've always stayed away from heroin, crack, meth. I like to stick to what I call the "rich man's" drugs.

I seriously doubt honey helps with shakes. I mean where's the science in that.

coldvein

Banned
fake titties never on point.

theyre not even titties anymore, really.

its like calling almond milk milk ... yeah theres some similarities but that shit aint milk

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I wonder if the advancements in titty technologies make it not matter. Apparently you can get fat transplants up in there now.
If that's true then the female feature hierarchy I just posted in gafhop may need a redux.

Said post

amazing body = Natural Boobs > legs = hips > ass = face > fake boobs

I dated a girl with a onion booty and no boobs and it really put me off. The good thing about boobs is that even if a girl has big boobs its still possible that she has a nicely shaped butt which isn't bad at all. Not necessarily big but nicely shaped. It's the pancakes you gotta watch out for.

coldvein

Banned
I wonder if the advancements in titty technologies make it not matter. Apparently you can get fat transplants up in there now.

it sucks because probably in the future there will be absolutely no way to tell, people will be running around with boob jobs that make them looks and behave like actual god given tits.

which bums me out.

coldvein

Banned
It's all a sham man. Real/fake whatever it's all the same in the end. Except one was controlled by man and the other controlled by some random bullshit.

everything is the same in the end, in that we'll all be dead in the end. outside of that, everything is not the same.

i mean if people want to get stomach surgeries to make themselves skinny and hair implants to make them less bald and worship surgically enhanced tits and wear google glasses that's fine, but i think that's all nonsense and ridiculous and i want nothing to do with it, i'd rather just be myself, skinny bald and honest.

Wool

If you are saying that genes can be flawed, you also have to consider that the "perfect" face or body is all about natural selection. We consider long hair to be attractive on women because in caveman times that meant that they have been healthy for a long period of time and could bare children. A tall man is attractive because that would have meant he wasn't malnourished. None of that matters anymore. People who get plastic surgery are just chasing after ideals that don't have any significance in a modern world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom