• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

kehs

Banned
It helps to make the head foam like when its on tap.

Guiness black sucks. The can is the closest thing to having tap business.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I got styrofoam cups for authenticity. Shit though, we're drunk GAF. We need to be drinking this shit from something more classy, yet still trashy.

Wool

It's too late copernicus, I livestream my GAF browsing to an average of 23,000 people a day. You are all characters in an online reality show to them.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
If there was a spring angel you'd be it. All the seasons this one only, fits. Bliss, I hear the keys play, while you sit and smile. Little spring angel stay a while. never clip your wings, fly. Let you be free as you please, please. Please don't fly from my dreams. Oh little angel, a piece of heaven. In the breeze I hear those keys. Silver lining when I hear you play. It's in those moments I say stay. I know you won't stay. Still pray to this very day.

Mess in here

cringe101410.gif

windz

hi friends im a drunk fuck and lil wayne is ok hewill come back and everythings ok. blame space you're cool andno worries isr :) hugs my 40 is lamost gone i feel like i should play a game of league but i think i should sleep. also water. ugh. pizza was a bad choice tonigth.

water

(YES IM A LURKER)

ALSO HOLY SHIT RIGGS IS ALIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom