• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can confirm that Altrametal bleaches.

You've lost your edge, Atra.

I think it's about time we go to the orgy tent.

1343397079496.jpg

I'd like to be in an orgy tent!

I wonder what it's like. lol

Can't get to Seattle or Burning Man 2013 if I flunk out of Uni.

I hope it turns out well for you. It's good to see you do have your priorities in order.

I wanted to say this thread is the most awesome in gaf. I remember that pop gaf rant thread.

Also, since I missed the say you name thread during it's prime, my name is Fabio! It's nice to meet you all.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Your name is Fabio? That's pretty awesome. You don't even need an internet handle, just go with that at all times.

Your name is Fabio? That's pretty awesome. You don't even need an internet handle, just go with that at all times.

Thanks. Never thought of that. I don't think I saw anyone named Fabio in that thread and I haven't really met that many Fabios in real life.

I sort of wanted to use it as my user name when I registered, but was afraid they'd ban me for using my real name.

Do you have a lustrous golden mane of hair Charles? And atra you can become a washed out hobo and still go to burning man. Become the dream.

I don't think so lol.

Am I how you guys pictured me? I'm not very photogenic.

Yes, I look nothing like sexy George!

daxy

Joining you guys for the night. Laptop's hard drive died on me, solid two years of content lost. Including important projects due this sunday and next week. Oh, and the saved games. The saved games.. Silly to be sulking over saved games of all things, but still. Such a dumb shit for not backing anything up. Oh well.

Was looking forward to working my way through the majority of ME2 this weekend after I finished ME1 again last week and picked up ME3 :')

Joining you guys for the night. Laptop's hard drive died on me, solid two years of content lost. Including important projects due this sunday and next week. Oh, and the saved games. The saved games.. Silly to be sulking over saved games of all things, but still. Such a dumb shit for not backing anything up. Oh well.

Pity. I know the feel. It's happened to me. It impressive how in this day and age some of us still don't back up our information lol.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
holy shit, chocolate covered candy corn, I can't stop eating it

also got some way dank ganj and some weird wax shit

Mr.Fresh

lol. I can top that. When I worked at American Airlines security many years ago, we had a company party not a week after I was hired. I get up to go pee after drinking and eating. Everything seemed fine, I wash my hands, walk out the restroom and blam I fall flat on my face. I suddenly lost the capability to walk lol. They sat me on a corner. I thew up right there, some got on my shirt, and I threw up again all over the place. Most embarassing moment right there lol. Needless to say, I didn't last long there very long.

And that's the story of why I drink very little today. I never had too much resistance anyways.

Hey snuggy, why haven't you come to say hi yet?!

Damn lol ok you win.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Mac is part of the Mountainman variety of Hillbilly. He probably wears a coonskin hat and lives off the land.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Charles do you have any livestock? Are there like, chickens running around everywhere and shit?

Anyways, pretty faded tbh. I need to reboot my brain and go out into the real world soon.

Charles do you have any livestock? Are there like, chickens running around everywhere and shit?

Anyways, pretty faded tbh. I need to reboot my brain and go out into the real world soon.

Of course. Cows go by in front of the house everyday (they'll get in if the gates are open). There are still cowboys here and they still get the milk straight from the cow. The neighbors have pigs and sheep. We used to have pigs chickens and ducks and goose before my mom passed away. I still buy real chicken eggs from my neighbor. All the chicken run freely here and it's impossible to keep them off my property lol.

I haven't been high since 3 days ago :/

On second thought, I don't think I wanna wear dead animals, so I'd settle for a fake coonskin cap. They look cool.

Do they make those?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom