• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Sometimes I feel like my brilliance can be super unbecoming.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Oh, no caps?
Yeah same here. I went out to Sebastopol and had two 22oz beers at this beer garden, then hopped across the street and had a carnitas torta. Now I'm back home drinking a 6 pack of ipa and watching Star Trek.

Mr.Fresh

I'm back again listening to the best drunk song ever! Tonight is about to be amazing wih this on repeat. Shout out to the White Remy btw.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
My passport only has one stamp on it and its over ten years old.
Am I a loser? ((yes) (a giant one))

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
My name is is Mogwart St.SanPuedesan. I spend all day, every day inside my humidifier smoking clove cigarettes. The television is on mute as it keeps company. The room is clean, though the table is a mess. I raise my mouth to the ceiling when I exhale and look down the hallway at my wife. The lights are bright behind her and dimmed between us, she is just a shape. There are two steps between us. And a glass door. It doesn't look like much, but the distance serves its purpose. I failed. My job. Our move to this country. Unanticipated and urgent was her support. I sit in shame, far from the doorstep.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
can you eat peanut butter and hold a pipe in your mouth at the same time?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Tell the truth: Have you ever had a boner in public?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Ok.
Look, I believe you.

So what crime are you currently solving? And how do you gain new clients? Whats a typical first email or phonecall look like? Just curious is all.

Horse Detective

Why the long case?
im solving a crime about who stole my neighbors season 1 box set of charmed.

my clients walk up to my staable with a nervous expression and leave a note on the floor with 20 dollars and a giftcard to bath and body works

my clients dont like people to know they trust horse

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Ok, so I know this is privileged info. But just give three locations of the pentagon map you have going. I believe I can figure out the rest. I think we may be of use to eachother.
-j

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm just saying that one would reasonably expect the Charmed DVDs to be in the center of a giant Pentagram. I guess I'm a crappy detective.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Take it from me. When you get rich don't be a fucking idiot and buy patterned towels and white sinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom