• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horse Detective

Why the long case?
iCVpvydsJaoFl.gif

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
It's my northwestern charm that makes you insecure, Brian jones.

Long time luker, small time poster.

I'm drunk, why? Well my girlfriend is stuck in China as she can't get a visa here. Crazy Chinese men are after her, yet she resists their advances. However her father thinks I'm the white devil (I'm British). I'm trying to get out there however work is being a bitch!

Anyway on a Monday I'm waiting for Bioshock to unlock, finished work so downed three vodka shots, and two Belgian beers.

Feel like I want to try a 'Bower' (Cold beer in a hot shower)

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Long time luker, small time poster.

I'm drunk, why? Well my girlfriend is stuck in China as she can't get a visa here. Crazy Chinese men are after her, yet she resists their advances. However her father thinks I'm the white devil (I'm British). I'm trying to get out there however work is being a bitch!

Anyway on a Monday I'm waiting for Bioshock to unlock, finished work so downed three vodka shots, and two Belgian beers.

Feel like I want to try a 'Bower' (Cold beer in a hot shower)

Have you posted in our red coat thread bro? Dont think i saw you

balddemon

Banned
this fucking sucks the basketball coach emailed me saying there will be a tryout april 20th but my leg will still be broken then. hopefully he has pity and there is another tryout later.

coldvein

Banned
my only defense is that i now know the guy who draws it, and want to see what its like.

i know thats not much of a defense but there you go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom