• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroRay

tLQ8B.png

I'm on springbreak right now and feel like I'm on a drinking binge I really shouldn't be doing haha smh at myself
Don't feel bad, I've done the same thing.

I start school again Wednesday, so tonight is my last night of heavy drinking. I only have about $10 to spend but I'm going to make sure and get the most of it with a high ABV 6-pack.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Yeah ever since I had rolling rock in a can I can't fuck with it in any format. It might have been a skunk batch but it tasted like a really dense fart was compressed in the can.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Yeah ever since I had rolling rock in a can I can't fuck with it in any format. It might have been a skunk batch but it tasted like a really dense fart was compressed in the can.
Nah I just think the can is shitty. Same exact thing happened to me and that's what put me off

ZeroRay

Disappeared was all hyped about it after beating it a few nights ago.

You'll forever be known as a pleb if the game is even slightly underwhelming, ya here me?

Simpler Times (canned Trader Joe's) is awesome.

I've been enjoying Heineken out of the can recently. They have this weird grip texture that I really like for some reason. Sort of like a basketball.

Kwixotik

I FORGOT TO DRINK IN THE SHOWER FUCK

and I agree, Rolling Rock is pretty good. It's the best tasting beer for the price at the gas station by my apartment, which is the main reason I drink it lol

This is going to be a fucking stressful week.

I hope I can get sloshed with some of my buddies during the weekend.

Probably not though because they're busy as fuck just like me.

Wool

Remember when there used to be threads specifically for posting pictures of women? Remember when there was a Marijuana |OT|? I think drunk thread might be the last outpost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom