• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m7ka241TTW1rbukleo2_400.gif

Wool

Do you guys usually wear cologne when you go out or is it only for special occasions?

I've never bought cologne in my life, but I have some after-shave that is really smelly. Sometimes I put that on, and it's all I can smell the rest of the night.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I use to be quite apprehensive to the idea of it sans special occasions but recently I've just found that I like smelling particularly good.

coldvein

Banned
BALD DEMON? ;_; is this real

and smoky dave in the thread... welcome, sir!!

i never wear cologne. NEVER. i wore cologne to a dance in 7th grade i think that was the last time. ck one or something?

Salsa

got drunk yesterday and went to a friend's place. We had been dating a long while ago but I never thought it was a great idea, ended up making out with her, obviously. Shiet

dont get me wrong, she's hot, but she's kinda crazy and has been under some heavy medication back when we went out a couple times, kinda scared me a bit. Suicide attempts and whatnot

drinking a bud right now

It was, though I did miss gaf. I got to watch lots of movies too.

look at all the movies I watched in my vacation.

au hasard balthazar
halloween
love actually
the good the bad and the ugly
my one and only
notorious
sabotage
halloween 2
forbidden games
halloween 3
hiroshima mon amour
drag me to hell
orphan
viridiana
gigi
house on haunted hill
shanghai noon
funny games
transformers 3
repulsion
suspiria
sinister
stalker
detour
3 Women

counter-argument:

Beautiful girl yes. We all have our problems a bit of crazy sometimes. Only you know what you're dealing with. Usted sabrá si tiene la paciencia para soportarlo.

Sinister wasn't bad. It had its moments. I can see people enjoying it. It did feel a bit generic at times though, but it was creepy enough. It didn't help that I guessed the ending early on, and the villain is not that threatening. It also uses many jump scares.

Salsa

Other than the Zumbas, that is a 10/10. Are you saying the tattoo is creepy, or she is creepy for getting a tattoo?

the baggy eyes stare is creepy :p

tattoos are fine, she has a bunch of them. All phrases in french and whatnot, typical girlie hipster thing

also: she was way, way hotter before. She had some eating dissorder issues during her whole situation back then and is super, super skinny now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom