• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

coldvein

Banned
Sinister wasn't bad. It had its moments. I can see people enjoying it. It did feel a bit generic at times though, but it was creepy enough. It didn't help that I guessed the ending early on, and the villain is not that threatening. It also uses many jump scares.

yeah i thought it was aight until the
CREEPY KIDS!!
started showing up. who seriously uses that in a horror movie these days. so corny.

yeah i thought it was aight until the
CREEPY KIDS!!
started showing up. who seriously uses that in a horror movie these days. so corny.

Pretty much.
I swear I said joking that the kids were going to be the murderers and it was going to be some possession shit. Also the shot when the kid's face jumps next to the guy was laughable.

Jesus guys I meant shadyspace's mom

My mom loves my dick pics

Jk

abb.gif

You should! I'm in sales.

Meh, I don't think I smell that bad, plus I'm allergic to many colognes.

I'm sure some of your clients might notice. Some people have a very good eye. I'd notice.

You know, it's funny because I have had at least three girls tell me they have a crush on me the last year. One of which is beautiful (she told me my she finds my voice very sexy lol) and had one who kept coming here and told me she wanted to do something. If only I had that luck with guys.

You know, it's funny because I have had at least three girls tell me they have a crush on me the last year. One of which is beautiful (she told me my she finds my voice very sexy lol) and had one who kept coming here and told me she wanted to do something. If only I had that luck with guys.

lol. And gay guys seem to love me.

I kinda like the guy on the right. Might need better resolution though. Don't like what he's wearing though, or the pose.

Forgive me for tainting the thread with all the gayness.

I'll try to refrain from doing such things in the future. I understand how it can be very annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom