• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakncoke

Banned
im going to drink till im bored of drinking. after the bama game is over im going to pop in the burbs. i bought a 3 movie set today at giant eagle. the money pit/the burbs/dragnet. seen the first 2. never seen dragnet

Mully

Owner of the bar just told us working tonight to take tomorrow off. He said come in and prepare to get hammered. I love this guy.

Get any interesting visuals?
No, but when I was taking a shower after it ramped up and the ceiling was underwater and the curtain was flowing into the drain. I stayed up for like 2 hours tripping annoying my girlfriend now wife.

Yeah. I might be a paranoid at times though. I guess it's something to do in a closed environment or something. I'd hate to go on the street like that.
Wandering through a city tripping out is the best tho :D

Dude, I had a friend try salvia while stoned. He started screaming like he was being murdered lol. I thought the cops were gonna come cart us off the jail.

He failed to tell us weed makes him anxious... Just exploded when the salvia hit took effect heh

coldvein

Banned
Dude, I had a friend try salvia while stoned. He started screaming like he was being murdered lol. I thought the cops were gonna come cart us off the jail.

He failed to tell us weed makes him anxious... Just exploded when the salvia hit took effect heh

jesus christ man. crazy. that would be scary. i've been around plenty of people having bad trips and stuff, that shit can be dark..

salvia made me pretty anxious too, just for like a few minutes tho

Yes, I like coldvein. Maybe if you killed someone I didn't like.

I'm sure I wouldn't have made it in the 19th century or before.

I've never really gotten in a fight in my life. Only once in high school that a kid beat me up and punched me really hard in the face. He was a crazy bully.

Seanspeed

Banned
Dude, I had a friend try salvia while stoned.
The first time I smoked salvia, it was with some weed - first genuine bad trip I ever had. Like real bad. My buddy wasn't allowed to leave the room and I was writing on a manila envelope to tell my girlfriend I loved her and that I was sorry. Genuinely thought I was gonna die.

I don't know what they put in weed these days, but sometimes (sometimes) I get extremely anxious and with palpitations. I almost passed out a few times. Everything has gone back a couple of times.

If I murdered coldvein would you guys tell on me
i hope they'd just murder you cuz of THE OUTLAW CODE BITCH
ibwhdlYbA8JO42.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom