• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seanspeed

Banned
I don't know what they put in weed these days, but sometimes (sometimes) I get extremely anxious and with palpitations. I almost passed out a few times. Everything has gone back a couple of times.

1) Weed is pretty potent nowadays.

2) When you're young, you're usually more care-free, but with age, that goes away when reality sets in and you genuinely start to worry about shit.

Honestly, dont try a hallucinogenic if you're like that. You're gonna have a bad time.

1) Weed is pretty potent nowadays.

2) When you're young, you're usually more care-free, but with age, that goes away when reality sets in and you genuinely start to worry about shit.

Honestly, dont try a hallucinogenic if you're like that. You're gonna have a bad time.

Yeah, that's my fear. It didn't used to get like this. Plus I haven't really taken care of my body in a while, so I'm not in the best shape or health possible. Also I get paranoid because I have heart disease. And my heart races a lot.

Seanspeed

Banned
Yeah, that's my fear. It didn't used to get like this. Plus I haven't really taken care of my body in a while, so I'm not in the best shape or health possible. Also I get paranoid because I have heart disease. And my heart races a lot.

Dont do it then. Simple as that. Risk of a bad trip is high. Genuine bad trips are far worse than can be described in words just like a good trip can be so good it cant be described.

I want to be a Mississippi Delta Blues guitarist so bad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64T6ugyWXAA

I love it. That music is so raw and beautiful. It always warms my heart.

Dont do it then. Simple as that. Risk of a bad trip is high. Genuine bad trips are far worse than can be described in words just like a good trip can be so good it cant be described.

Yes. I smoke much much less than I used to because of bad trips I've had.

iZvg4y3jZGJ8t.gif

Riggs

Banned
thanks atra, riggs

i see we have a new guy who seems to bypass the 1 post per minute limit

looking at you charles

Like the new avatar change.

Got this song in my head "Cuz we aint no hataz like you, bow down to a nigga thats greata than you, bow dowwwwwn"

Sigh

We should make drunk thread tinychat room or something some day

balddemon

Banned
^haha thanks bro, it's good to be back
Like the new avatar change.

Got this song in my head "Cuz we aint no hataz like you, bow down to a nigga thats greata than you, bow dowwwwwn"

Sigh

We should make drunk thread tinychat room or something some day

ha, thanks. hopefully the chiefs get a new gm this year.

also i like dat ice cube. you should check out kendrick lamar. he's got some dope shit that just came out.

Mully

Well, this weekend could end on a positive note. The girl I posted up last week seems to be really into me. We're meeting up sometime this week.

balddemon

Banned
^mully, do work son. i blew like 4 chances while i was away.

nice to meet you too. my first post in the drunk thread was shameful as fuck. now they are less so, at least when i'm sober :p

edit: FUCK atra, now hes gonna find my first post haha

Riggs

Banned
Well, this weekend could end on a positive note. The girl I posted up last week seems to be really into me. We're meeting up sometime this week.

Well not to kiss your ass but after fucking Sandy you deserve some good pussy, gluck bro.

balddemon

Banned
i want my response to seanspeed's post to be my own avatar. that is for sure a loaded question.

but, no, i haven't. that's cold, man. drunk thread is not the place to bring up old grudges.

Mully

Yeah it's the Jewish girl. She's pretty fun to talk to and look at. I'm skipping my drinking day tomorrow to give some SI'ers a hand. Should be fun meeting up with a Gaffer to help out.

balddemon

Banned
Fair enough dude.

Whachu drinking tonight?

takin it easy this weekend with some jack and coke. i fell in love with jack last weekend when i took some shots and could taste it through my beer-numbed mouth :p

you?

edit: riggs, i got #drunk goin right now on irc. tinychat also works.

Riggs

Banned
takin it easy this weekend with some jack and coke. i fell in love with jack last weekend when i took some shots and could taste it through my beer-numbed mouth :p

you?

edit: riggs, i got #drunk goin right now on irc. tinychat also works.

Hoppin in man

My grandma always made me laugh, told her when I flew up to see her I had jake n coke on the plane. She told me "That is a waste of good jake" .... RIP Grandma.

Seanspeed

Banned

you?
6-pack of Mickey's and a 6-pack of Pabst was the plan but some mooch friends earlier meant I've only actually had like 6 beers altogether.

Jack's good man. I like it with Pepsi Max. Shit tastes nearly just as good as regular Pepsi with no shitty aftertaste but still zero calories. Watching my figure any everything ya know? lol

Riggs

Banned
6-pack of Mickey's and a 6-pack of Pabst was the plan but some mooch friends earlier meant I've only actually had like 6 beers altogether.

Jack's good man. I like it with Pepsi Max. Shit tastes nearly just as good as regular Pepsi with no shitty aftertaste but still zero calories. Watching my figure any everything ya know? lol

Just met this dude at my apartment been chilling with him the last few weeks. Dude is cool as fuck, drinks like 1 beer and does not want anymore. Never sips all my shit up. Plus he's really a good guy. No homo.

Riggs

Banned
Would you drunk bastards get up in #DRUNK?

Irc.wiicafe.net 6667

Just download MIRC

type in /server irc.wiicafe.net 6667

/join #DRUNK

Then we take over shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom