• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

balddemon

Banned
6-pack of Mickey's and a 6-pack of Pabst was the plan but some mooch friends earlier meant I've only actually had like 6 beers altogether.

Jack's good man. I like it with Pepsi Max. Shit tastes nearly just as good as regular Pepsi with no shitty aftertaste but still zero calories. Watching my figure any everything ya know? lol
yeahhh i see you bro! gotta look good

btw, about the beer sharing...i'm the guy that buys a 30 pack and then passes beers around. only condition is you gotta shotgun an ice cold one first. but i can't do that very often on $8/hour haha
Would you drunk bastards get up in #DRUNK?

Irc.wiicafe.net 6667

Just download MIRC

type in /server irc.wiicafe.net 6667

/join #DRUNK

Then we take over shit
this mo fucka knows whats up

elwes

Hi, everybody. Finished off my bottle of Maker's Mark, working on the rest of my bottle of Evan Williams. After that, it's a warm hello to vodka.

Day three of drinking too much has commenced in full.

(naval combat in AC3 + alcohol = me yelling at my screen incoherently)

edit: Obligatory "I love everyone in this thread. Especially SalsaShark."

Riggs

Banned
oh man

got way more wasted than I thought

wakdsjalksd

You still not jerkin off dog?

Hi, everybody. Finished off my bottle of Maker's Mark, working on the rest of my bottle of Evan Williams. After that, it's a warm hello to vodka.

Day three of drinking too much has commenced in full.

(naval combat in AC3 + alcohol = me yelling at my screen incoherently)

edit: Obligatory "I love everyone in this thread. Especially SalsaShark."

God damn son you are a fucking individual.

Salsa

I almost made a thread about why people mock scientology when the bible is equally ridiculous but I didnt

drunk gone too far

The first time I smoked salvia, it was with some weed - first genuine bad trip I ever had. Like real bad. My buddy wasn't allowed to leave the room and I was writing on a manila envelope to tell my girlfriend I loved her and that I was sorry. Genuinely thought I was gonna die.
he thought he was being disemboweled by laser wolves or something, they were slicing his body and stretching it into infinite space. salvia is intense stuff

:/

mac needs to visit me
that's like the wrong direction bro :p

Mully

Moma Mully won't let me go out to Staten Island today. Super pissed. I promised and now I have to fuck someone over.

Yams suck. Give me a real potato or get the fuck out.

Here

roastpotatoes_92811_16x9.jpg

Noshino

thats exactly my point

when you drink you want the sweetness od sweet potatae fries, or the sweetnesso fthe red headed chick serving them

who the fuck knows you just want want something sweet

mac, its okai i lave you

Noshino

since 8

freidsn woke me up at 8 on a sunday to drink

playing this game with cards but i think its rigged i keep losing

have to complemetn everyone and im running out of shit to say so im on googlw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom