• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wool

Man I love bushes.

You ever see Demi Moore's bush? Scarlett Johanson throws a temper tantrum when her 2 semi-naked pictures get leaked, and Demi Moore poses nude for magazines with a full-on, hair down to the knees bush. Respect.

Ali-g.jpg

Riggs

Banned
You ever see Demi Moore's bush? Scarlett Johanson throws a temper tantrum when her 2 semi-naked pictures get leaked, and Demi Moore poses nude for magazines with a full-on, hair down to the knees bush. Respect.

Ali-g.jpg

Booyakasha, respect.

coldvein

Banned
Acid on point. Get Never Better. buy the physical disc if possible, the packaging is great.

all of his records are great for different reasons, but if i had to pick one, never better is the peak.

ps: riggs, they talking mad shit about you in tinychat right now. defend thyself.

Acid08

Banned
I love hardcore. Never really listened to Death Grips though but I'll check 'em out. I think I'm gonna go see Ceremony and Titus Andronicus in Santa Cruz tomorrow. I don't really care for Ceremony much anymore(being 16 and angry was my main draw to them) but Titus rocks so fucking hard.

Mully

I miss the Rangers and hockey. It would have been awesome to have the Knicks and Rangers rocking the Garden for two years straight. Thanks a lot Bettman. You can suck my presently flaccid dick.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
At the homies house. He's got some ugly girls over, lulz. Should fux with this butter face? Body is banging but you gotta paper bag. Sorry for the piggish vocabulary. Pretty smashed right now.

balddemon

Banned
guys i have to lose 3-5% body fat in the next month. i wont be drinking, but i'll visit every once in a while. this is going to suck.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Yes.

I barely ever drink and have had 9 rum and cokes and on my 3rd beer tonight. Wasss up.

Acid08

Banned
How so?

Two lockouts in less than ten years. The NHLPA was fine with their new terms after the first lockout.

Donald Fehr. He's a total dipshit.

Shows up to negotiating meeting hours late multiple times, puts forward impossible proposals that he never even runs the math more, demands almost 2/3's of the NHL's revenue for the players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom