• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh. Are we drawing ourselves?

69cxz.jpg

Hope my art skills make all those hipster and goth-esque girls in Seattle panties drop because making art and designs just for some... well let's just say I'm not making designs and art for the money.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Had sex with my Russian's friend, ate some chocolate and played Halo while smoking 2 jays.

On paper, this is the most exciting night of my life.

In actuality, Halo 4's ending sucked and now I wanna commit suicide.

Reminds me a little of Maynard James Keenan for some reason.
I'm like fat version of Maynard. Haha

Well. Not fat like I have a gut but I'm definitely not as physically fit as him and I hope to be just as fit as him once I get done with uni.

edit: Oh wait. I forgot. He's kindy puffy looking. I could definitely be fitter than him. Haha.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Fuck it.

I'm dropping this shit and building a log cabin out in the Rocky mountains. There's no point. I'll be the Jeremiah Johnson looking motherfucker out hunting deer with a tree branch spear or some shit if you guys ever want to find me.

I'm mad that I chugged handles of vodka multiple times last night on top of shots and beers and I'm already sobering up with no real hangover. Alcoholic in the making.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
that "girlgaf dancing" thread in OT is a actually a boner thread, just letting all of you that don't already know know.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'm going to the store to get some chips and jalepeno cheese dip then I'm never leaving the house again. Except to get beer. I should probably not not drink again tonight.

Mully

I'm going to the store to get some chips and jalepeno cheese dip then I'm never leaving the house again. Except to get beer. I should probably not not drink again tonight.

What happened last night bud?

Make your own Jalepeno cheese dip. All you need is butter, flour, milk, American cheese, Jalepeno, and Jalepeno juice.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
What happened last night bud?

Make your own Jalepeno cheese dip. All you need is butter, flour, American cheese, Jalepeno, and Jalepeno juice.

Sounds slightly more complicated then just buying that shit in a can. Plus I could never come close to Frito's excellence.

But nothing happened, just feeling sick of the grind and all that.

I keep almost sneezing.

DangerStepp

I'm like fat version of Maynard. Haha

Well. Not fat like I have a gut but I'm definitely not as physically fit as him and I hope to be just as fit as him once I get done with uni.

edit: Oh wait. I forgot. He's kindy puffy looking. I could definitely be fitter than him. Haha.
You probably just wiki'd him.

In his hey day:
mjkbigmouth.jpg
mjksidegreen.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom