• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

balddemon

Banned
huh. that's interesting. nah man, i've never really considered myself a fan of the nazis. i like to talk about them in brad pitts voice though.

sidenote, do you guys know how i can get around the filters my dad set up? i need to get on datpiff and get some new music, but no proxy i've tried is letting me download shit. halp

coldvein

Banned
roadkill-1.jpg

balddemon

Banned
bye :)
Why don't you just drink low calorie alcohol?
it's not the drinking i have a problem with, it's that i end up drinking too much and then i dont' feel like working out the next day. i know i can solve that problem by drinking water and orange juice/taking vitamin c pills BUT i'm too lazy

edit: coldvein i can't see photobucket either :p

EloquentM

aka Mannny
nah, i'm trying to be an shirtless greeter for abercrombie over winter break :p if i lose 3-5 i'll be at 8-10 which assuming i start working abs, should be lean enough

maybe
who told u that
I almost got a modeling gig for hollister but I was stupid and turned down the lady who was scouting ={ stupid manny. Stupid stupid manny.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
bye :)

it's not the drinking i have a problem with, it's that i end up drinking too much and then i dont' feel like working out the next day. i know i can solve that problem by drinking water and orange juice/taking vitamin c pills BUT i'm too lazy

edit: coldvein i can't see photobucket either :p
hahaha a man after my own ='}. Now I still need advice people go after butter face or not?!

Riggs

Banned
Acid on point. Get Never Better. buy the physical disc if possible, the packaging is great.

all of his records are great for different reasons, but if i had to pick one, never better is the peak.

ps: riggs, they talking mad shit about you in tinychat right now. defend thyself.

They think I am sending people in there to troll them, or doing it myself. It's so sad its funny , been doing halo 4 and NBA2k13 non stop all week lol. Haven't even had my computer on barely. I would join but they would insta ban me lol.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Oh, I forgot to mention I won 100 bucks tonight playing pool at the bar my wife and I went to, go me?

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
If you live in the US. PM me. Maybe I'll respond tomorrow. Work from home.

I hate being the last post on the page, fuck it, it's the drunk thread. I'm quoting myself Shady, hit me up in PM if you live in the US we can probably work something out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom