• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Did you guys ever see her topless photo? The day I saw that photo was the day my dick turned purple from the over-masturbation.

DangerStepp

Yeah, they re-surfaced today because of that new show she's on 2 Broke Girls or some common new tv slop.

Her chest is exquisite, but dem lips, man. Dem lips.

She's Christina Ricci evolved for men who like the dark haired/fair skin types.

Mully

Yeah, they re-surfaced today because of that new show she's on 2 Broke Girls or some common new tv slop.

Her chest is exquisite, but dem lips, man. Dem lips.

She's Christina Ricci evolved for men who like the dark haired/fair types.

I'm a pale type of guy, but I get jungle fever from time to time. I think about black women more than white.

Here.

If somebody wants this they can have it:
i7jfOKPiTQTWX.png

edit: It's ego raptor.

You know. I have Halo 4 sitting here unopened.

I've had it since the launch date and I haven't even touched it.

I think my gaming days are coming to a close.

Acid08

Banned
This next generation is going to be the first time I buy a console more for the multimedia functionality than the game functionality. I just want a Vita and 3DS to be honest.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
You know. I have Halo 4 sitting here unopened.

I've had it since the launch date and I haven't even touched it.

I think my gaming days are coming to a close.

Get on and let's play right now.

Get on and let's play right now.
Can't right now.

I procrastinated too much on the internet this weekend so I need to catch up on some work that's due this week.

Also, do you need to do an installation to play multiplayer? I never bought a new hard drive for my newer model of the 360 and I'm about out of space on it.

Btw, this is my 4th 360! after the other three pieces shit RROD on me. I think that one of several breaking points where I was like "Why the fuck do I put up with shit?"

Mully

Women of color are my kryptonite. This is odd, because I always fuck the shit out of pale gals. Michonne is so god damn hot to me. Michelle Obama and Gabrielle Union.

Wool

Remember that 90 day no masturbation thread? I have been thinking about making a new one of those. I haven't rubbed one out in 3 days, and it seems like the slightest breeze gets me at half mast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom