• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Finally got a bed for my room. It feels like the most luxurious thing in the world next to sleeping on the floor. It's the little things.

Is it a shared bed? If so I recommend rotating 90 degrees and sleeping ass to face. That way you don't have to make eye contact.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Had an accidental vision quest this afternoon... my goodness I can't wait to pour a drink when I get home. My nerves are shot. The good news I cleared a metal block I've been having with a letter I'm writing.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
just shaved off my coffee stain tash...god dang that was a long month
time for an avatar change.....what next...that is the question..

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
We need to come up with a plan to get Eggman to be able to make threads again. If I get drunk off white russians tonight, how dumb is that? Should I get beer?

coldvein

Banned
We need to come up with a plan to get Eggman to be able to make threads again. If I get drunk off white russians tonight, how dumb is that? Should I get beer?

but after you get drunk off white russians you're like "shit, i just drank a pint of cream" or whatever. which is kinda gross.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
drank ale all night, had a go at my best mates girlfriend for treating him like utter shit...lets just say i don think I'm going to be flavour of the month when he wakes ups.... (6am here)

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Why would the Feds not let him make threads? Maybe we can do an avatar protest or make a we are the world group webcam video to appease the Feds.

oh fuck

iPsglWezUENYF.gif

edit: welcome back, blame

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Hehe I took the prom concubine home driving without a license

Playing saints row the third. This games crazy, but I just can't believe how insane my day was,

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
fucked up people burn their hair on the stove lighting a cigarette at 11am fuckedup people watch hackers

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Fucked up people have calcified pee stains on the tile grout next to their toilet

fucked up people make stir fry in the jiffy pop pan

vidcons

Banned
let' s pretend that the only a\wa y to 100% stealth a level in chaos theory was to find the area that you could stoke your dick for 13 minutes in and never get caught by the guards.

let's pretend that the entire stealth genre is about breaking into places and wacking off.

now let's think about how much better games would be if they though about the cumming aspect, you know?>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom