• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
walking dead is the first videogame to ever make me cry. fuck this game and fuck its depressing ending.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Oh I gotta play that.
Loving saints row so far. The worst thing about my new PC is that I have gaming ADD now, I can't be married to a game like I used to, I sit down and playing like 40 minutes each of 4 different games.

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
I started off with Jager shots and beer, then Long Island Iced Tea and then if I remember correctly, Zombies and/or Jager Bombs. Left the bar with my bud not recalling much.

My next outing it's time for me to get my favorite drink Irish Bailey Martinis going.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
damn y'all we just juiced three pounds of grapes

GUYS CAN WE PLAY STEAM TOGETHER BUT SERIOUSLY IT NEEDS TO BE ORGANIZED AND SET OR ELESE ILL NECER GET AROUND TO PLAYING SNUGGLER ILL JULL TOU

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
kNthb.jpg

this tastes amazing

Wool

damn y'all we just juiced three pounds of grapes

GUYS CAN WE PLAY STEAM TOGETHER BUT SERIOUSLY IT NEEDS TO BE ORGANIZED AND SET OR ELESE ILL NECER GET AROUND TO PLAYING SNUGGLER ILL JULL TOU

What game? I've been wanting to get Counterstrike: GO, but I don't know how hard it is to run. I'm using a laptop.

This definitely feels like a 'Don't check your sent messages' type of Sunday morning to me...

docbrowngreatscott.jpg

Chris R

Call me a wimp, a girl, whatever, but Martinelli's + Fireball is sooooo good. Going to have to try mulled cider with Fireball at some point too

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Call me a wimp, a girl, whatever, but Martinelli's + Fireball is sooooo good. Going to have to try mulled cider with Fireball at some point too

DRUNKRTHEEEEADD!!!

I had a coulple of fireballs at he ukgaf meet. yummy. hoiw you chaps doing? entertain ke till i pass out

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Smoking and drinking some red lager. I feel compelled to go out to a bar possibly tonight. Went on a nice date but I'm blue balling now. But then again I also could get lit up and chop up some motherfuckers. Hmm.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
how far acrooss the world are you? in england, every drunked. 3 am . back from gafmeet. was grat. craxy times.

isn;t it cool how yo;re in other part of rhe world and yet, same shit? i love it. love life.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Ok these box browns are the best drinks I've ever had. Running out of grape juice.

coldvein

Banned
hot straight out da bottle is the only way i have ever consumed it. and shots at a bar if some girl is buying shots i guess.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Wait acrid I want to celebrate but j don't do boobie clubs

So Copernicus is alive

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Ok done being a dick drinking spareness optimator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom