• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Welcome back, Blame Space. Please be more careful this time, watch out for those who will cross any line to get you.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Mac what do you use to catch your spunk? I usually go with a kleenex, which I assume would be the no. 1 choice, but they're often not big enough to catch everything. I always seem to end up stepping in it or accidentally blasting it on the side of my computer desk. Paper towels might be a good investment but they can be unwieldy in clutch situations.

Mac what do you use to catch your spunk? I usually go with a kleenex, which I assume would be the no. 1 choice, but they're often not big enough to catch everything. I always seem to end up stepping in it or accidentally blasting it on the side of my computer desk. Paper towels might be a good investment but they can be unwieldy in clutch situations.
Hand towel, Kleenex shred too easily
accident?! did you fall back in the bath?
During the act of lovemaking

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Hand towel, Kleenex shred too easily

Interesting. I assume you launder the hand towels, right? Doesn't the wife ask questions?

I wonder if people at the laundry mat would be weirded out if I showed up with a huge basket packed full of nothing but used jizz rags.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Used jizz rags sounds like a nice band name.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
She should ration her questions better. She wouldn't be asking "why?", she should be asking "how?", as in how can she better serve you? She needs to be proving her value every day or else.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
You'd never hit your wife you pussy. She probably forces you to wipe her ass after she takes a shit.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
You're right, I would never hit her. It's the threat of being struck that keeps her in line. It never comes to that because I've trained her to know better.

you guys think less of a girl if she puts out on the first date. On one hand I want to get laid yesterday but on the other I want something to look forward to/I think that's kinda groddy of a girl is titty sucking a good goal to aim for on a first date

you guys think less of a girl if she puts out on the first date. On one hand I want to get laid yesterday but on the other I want something to look forward to/I think that's kinda groddy of a girl is titty sucking a good goal to aim for on a first date
First dates are for over the pants clit rubbing, then bail so they want more later.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Used jizz rags sounds like a nice band name.

How much would I have to pay you to be my human jizz dispenser? Whenever I'm beating off or making love to a woman, you wait in the corner patiently but when the time comes you run up and let me bust into your mouth like a baby bird. PM me your offer.

If she will let it happen, why not? She already is or isn't "that type of girl" before you hang out with her tonight, so you might as well make the most out of the situation. If you abstain she'll just get her rocks off with another dude instead. If she's not into that on the first date, well then there you go, you have a non-groddy girl that you can look forward to fucking at a later date.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
How much would I have to pay you to make my human jizz dispenser? Whenever I'm beating off or making love to a woman, you wait in the corner patiently but when the time comes you run up and let me bust into your mouth like a baby bird. PM me your offer.

If she will let it happen, why not? She already is or isn't "that type of girl" before you hang out with her tonight, so you might as well make the most out of the situation. If you abstain she'll just get her rocks off with another dude instead. If she's not into doing that on the first there, well then there you go, you have a non-groddy girl that you can look forward to fucking at a later date.
id pay good money to watch this.

If she will let it happen, why not? She already is or isn't "that type of girl" before you hang out with her tonight, so you might as well make the most out of the situation. If you abstain she'll just get her rocks off with another dude instead. If she's not into that on the first date, well then there you go, you have a non-groddy girl that you can look forward to fucking at a later date.

So I should try to fuck her and see what happens

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
watch end of watch guys, clearly the best movie ever fucking made.

So good.

Check this paintjob i picked up for cheap for my FAIRLADY

image.jpg

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Damn

But is it true tho? Sometimes bros need some truth talk
yeah, shes fucking horrible, ive given him many truth talks but i went fucking ape yesterday, he'd been lying about us not working together through fear of her saying if he didnt quit they'd break up
My "bro" needs to get told shit all the time. The only reason I don't usually tell them anything is because they can't take criticism well. They always think they're right.
this guy would just rather put up with it, been with her two years, after the first year it started, he's not allowed to play on xbox live because he met a girl to play with on there, only allowed to go on Skype to certain friends, aint allowed to see me at all as i remind her of her alcoholic mother... Speaking of drinking..hes only allowed to when with her.... to top it all off shes just as ugly on the outside...my buddy is one of the nicest dudes i know, id say hes quite an athletic lad to top it off...

that not even half of it :L

EloquentM

aka Mannny
yeah, shes fucking horrible, ive given him many truth talks but i went fucking ape yesterday, he'd been lying about us not working together through fear of her saying if he didnt quit they'd break up

this guy would just rather put up with it, been with her two years, after the first year it started, he's not allowed to play on xbox live because he met a girl to play with on there, only allowed to go on Skype to certain friends, aint allowed to see me at all as i remind her of her alcoholic mother... Speaking of drinking..hes only allowed to when with her.... to top it all off shes just as ugly on the outside...my buddy is one of the nicest dudes i know, id say hes quite an athletic lad to top it off...

that not even half of it :L
lets teach this harpy a lesson tash.

Wool

What is the absolute minimum amount of money you would need to be given to suck some guy off? Let's say he is the same age as you are, has an average size package, and is not shaven down there. You have to swallow, and no one will ever find out about it.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
What is the absolute minimum amount of money you would need to be given to suck some guy off? Let's say he is the same age as you are, has an average size package, and is not shaven down there. You have to swallow, and no one will ever find out about it.

The question isn't how much money they'd be offering, it's how bad I need money. Right now I'm set but if I was homeless or some shit and needed crack money I would suck mad dick.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member

In my current financial situation, $50k

Anteater

If he's a cool dude, 600bucks.

High value Barney's new York gift cards

balddemon

Banned
my buddy wants me to work for him tomorrow, said he'll give me some weed lol. still owes me some from last time so idk. but i probably will work, sunday night is some easy shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom