• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
No half because he's lying. No one would post on GAF with a half naked girl in bed.

Bagerk

random girl: "I really like your glasses"
me: "you would look so much better with glasses"
random girl: "ummmm....ok....that was pretty mean. I have reading glasses though..."
me: "you should read more often"

For someone who prides them self on their ability to talk to strangers, that was one of the dumbest exchanges I have had with someone trying to be friendly.

Salsa

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOO SEXY LADY

danced that shit with girl at wedding grabed her ass even tho BF was there she said it was ok made out in the bathroom drank some more wishkey and left

oppa gangnam style

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
tonight I found out that I had repeated unprotected sex with someone I thought was on birth control who wasn't on birth control

I hope I'm not going to be a dad, she said she feels weird...

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
I was also in a shock when I found out macuser's wife isn't on birth control.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
How much are child support payments? I just want to be sure I still have enough to buy a couple bags of weed per week.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Don't give ZeroRay your money, he's going to spend it on hookers.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
I'm listening to this Grimes song when I realized I'm fat.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Just smoke a cigarette anytime you get the urge to pound food. Have like one powerbar a day to stay alive and drink a fucking ton of caffeine all day.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
I saw a pic of Devolution from September and she's cute. GG Timedog.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
I was getting bad acid reflux from being an alcoholic and having a diet of mostly pizza and was starting to cut it back to like 3 drinks a day, but then I started making green vegetable smoothies and I feel so healthy. I feel really good now but I need to become more flexible so I can do the splits and shit.

Mr.Fresh

I was soo drunk last night omg! Then the fights broke out and the shooting. I had to stop my cousin from fighting and I ended up sleeping at 8 in the am.

Salsa

my phone didnt turn on for like 3 tries so I just factory reseted it. Now I dont remember my PUK code or whatever to turn it on. Need to phone the company and tomorrow's sunday

im a fucking IDIOT when im drunk. WHY THE FUCK did I do ANY of this

Mr.Fresh

my phone didnt turn on for like 3 tries so I just factory reseted it. Now I dont remember my PUK code or whatever to turn it on. Need to phone the company and tomorrow's sunday

im a fucking IDIOT when im drunk. WHY THE FUCK did I do ANY of this

Lol I didn't even know how to work my phone so I just put it back in my pocket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom