• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Ok so I really just want to get married and just it quits
Amount on q found what

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm gonna eat a cheeseburg and drink a beer.

AcridMeat

Banned
Wait acrid I want to celebrate but j don't do boobie clubs
O rly
It'll be a bunch of first timers, which is the biggest appeal to going, to see reactions.
girlfriend get
grats, but now you have less money to spend on booze, think about that decision

I just got back from my shift, I slept maybe 3 hours and I'm gonna go to the food trucks and dominate them.

also going to a holiday party at work tonight, i asked if i can bring beer WE GOLDEN

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Have fun throwing up.
No way it will be amazing. I drank so many box browns last night. That drink was amazing. You all need to try it. Aged rum and fresh pressed grapes. My favorite song is fireworks/essplode live. It came up on a minidisc I was playing and I forgot how I love it.

BRB driving barefoot to in n out burg

EloquentM

aka Mannny
No way it will be amazing. I drank so many box browns last night. That drink was amazing. You all need to try it. Aged rum and fresh pressed grapes. My favorite song is fireworks/essplode live. It came up on a minidisc I was playing and I forgot how I love it.

BRB driving barefoot to in n out burg
Had in and out last night with a beer. It was too gooooood

Get'sMad

sunday funday y'all...miller lites and vodka (and weed)

so like I'm just about a month of away from going an entire year without smoking a cigarette which is awesome but holy shit I've had so many cig smoking dreams the last few weeks

I had them when I initially quit and they went away for months but now I wake up like every morning freaking out thinking I smoked a pack

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I think I write better when under the influence. I suppose the mind is released of constraint then. Much more freedom to be creative.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Man, what causes smelly farts? I only ate Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
I tried to add you Stepp, but it says the GT doesn't exist?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
i fuckin love jerkin off the day after some super incredible sex its like you get to truly enjoy it all to yourself
its pretty selfish i guess. idk. im fuckin gDRUNK. and listening to really old flaming lips and animal collective. i swear that flaming lips and animal collective are kind of teh same band. pre soft bulletin i mean lips for you idiotsnobs.

uDh0o.jpg

Speaking of "me" time.... Nothing makes me happier than this.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
heheh, these flat batteries are crazy, right?!

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I've been watching so much twilight zone, blame. I've watched like 30 eps in The last week, so goddamn good. What ep you gonna watch?

im a ghost

I just watched the one where the lady drives drunk so her and her husband get abducted by aliens and they become toys for an alien child. this show is insane I had no idea

that's a spoiler oops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom