• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
im a ghost

I just watched the one where the lady drives drunk so her and her husband get abducted by aliens and they become toys for an alien child. this show is insane I had no idea

that's a spoiler oops
Hellllll yeah love that one,

Just watched the one where a bank robber gets shot in the head and then finds himself in what he assumes to be heaven. Babes. Vintage penthouse, always wins at cards, etc. then he realizes the rush is gone with his newfound guaranteed success and dun dun dun he's actually in his version of HELL!

I shot an arrow into the air is an incredible ep as well. Human brutality. :(

I'm on my Buffy the vampire slayer tip right now.

Is buffy good for someone who enjoyed firefly mostly for the banter? I'm not a wheedonite so I dunno, maybe I've conditioned myself to not like it because it's all the girls in my class would blab about.

I also need to watch the xfiles since I wasn't allowed to as a kid.

yeah I still have to get back into the x-files. I watched the first dozen and it seems awesome. im too lazy to even watch tv shows I like. never fucked w buffy

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Is buffy good for someone who enjoyed firefly mostly for the banter? I'm not a wheedonite so I dunno, maybe I've conditioned myself to not like it because it's all the girls in my class would blab about.

I also need to watch the xfiles since I wasn't allowed to as a kid.
Buffy the vampire slayer is one of the corniest shows I've ever had the pleasure of seeing....frankly I love it. Reminds me of old 80s (and ironically enough modern day) horror movies.

AcridMeat

Banned
You were missed.

Please don't go away again.

DangerStepp is my LIVE handle.

Let's shoot shit
Added you ma dude

So I've met some of my coworkers and they really are cool people. The ones around my age especially, chillness. There was a fuckload of alcohol so I didn't need to bring any, OH WELL!

Got denied at the register for not looking like my ID, I take it I need a haircut.

may keep drinking then pass out.

oh and hot coworker is German go figure I always seem to love the Germans.

ZeroRay

Acrid, keep on keepin. At least someone's actually getting work from their seasonal.

Drank a few highballs, gonna do pullups until I pass out.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Sober feels terrible.

true dat bro.

Drinking this cheap polish vodka called stravinsky and it is actually pretty good. The Korean dude at the liquor store recommended it and I can't illustrate how smooth it is.

Mountain dew and polish vodka, life is good :)

AcridMeat

Banned
You're good man. Just keep it up. Do you know how long your employment period is? Maybe they'll keep you?
I'm a seasonal, so technically I'm just for the holidays but I may try to get a part time once it's over. I asked about it tonight actually and they said there's a good chance at getting hired post seasonal so yeuuu.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I'm a seasonal, so technically I'm just for the holidays but I may try to get a part time once it's over. I asked about it tonight actually and they said there's a good chance at getting hired post seasonal so yeuuu.

aww, good for you acrid. I'll be praying for you even if you're not religious.

Dude who is that girl in your avatar? I've wanted to jerk on her for a while but hadn't asked you as I don't post in here much

Tag quotes are meant to be obvious - they're based on the thing that the tagged person does the most. So anytime someone "tag quotes," they merely justify the tag...

I understand now.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Dude who is that girl in your avatar? I've wanted to jerk on her for a while but hadn't asked you as I don't post in here much

Google says it's Супермодель Хилари Рода.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom