• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Get'sMad

i'm at that perfect buzzed and stoned mixture atm

like i'm curled up on the couch like a cat with a grin on my face as some music plays

Tess3ract

Banned
do you just drink rum by itself? that sounds gross

I need some whiskey. I fucking love ice cold whiskey. Warm whiskey is nasty.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
So I ditched work to organize my music.
I have two libraries I need to tag and consolidate on my new computer. Its taking forever. I'm using MusicBrainz Picard to tag some of the stuff that has always been improper. The first iTunes library is the one I started when I was ~15. The second, is one I started about 2 years ago when I broke up with my girlfriend and decided that what I needed to shake things up was an empty music library. All told theres about 110 gigs of stuff, with some redundancies to be sure. There is so much here. Forgotten playlists from when I was 19 and incomplete compilations. Its kind of melancholic, but I feel productive. Its autobiographical. The new iTunes is sweet, and the new remote app for iOS is even sweeter. I'm sort of recording some of the process on my photobloug.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
but when that's all done we all get drunk and buttfuck each other and suck each other's dicks

right?

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
There was this Indian patient in the doctor's office I work for today. She stunk. I wonder if the stench diffused from her vaginal crease.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
How do you define good? Good can be the spicy mcchicken one gets to taste.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Whiskey and ginger ale. Why didn't anyone tell me how good this is? Am I supposed to drink it before, or after wine? I already had at least 63% of a bottle of wine. I'm fucked, arent' I?

Kwixotik

I never get mail, but apparently my parents got a letter addressed to me at their house in my hometown 3 hours away. It's from some PO box in my hometown. I have no idea what it could possibly be and I can't open it til Friday night.

It is weird to receive unexpected mail from PO boxes in your city isn't it?

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I once kissed a snake....she spit venom in my mouth. It traveled in my veins, I thought I was down for the count. My mouth was dry as a drought. We kept going even when things went south. Then it reached my heart. I was fucked in the end and fucked at the start. Light was closing in, I could hear her hiss and depart.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
im all hungover and gross looking. :[ no pix for now.

My beard has been going for a long time now. Some time in Sept I think is the last time I shaved. I've trimmed in spots a few times since, but for the most part it's just kind of growing right now.

I had parts of it braided the other day.

AcridMeat

Banned
D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
I'm in my organic Chen class eyeing this cute girl. I'll try to take a pic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom