• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
hey hot drunkGAF girls hit me up on AIM: briefcasemanx

^^^lol, i know a good way to "bump" yourself out of a rut

Ravager61

Yes. A rut can be a transitional phase because it's in between two good moments in life. You just have to find something to bump yourself out of that rut.

Started putting together my resume yesterday so I can move out of this piece of shit city. There's nothing left for me here besides my job. Hoping to start sending it out by the end of the week.

winter break is coming up
you better get wasted
and fuck someone
report back
Oh, I'll get wasted alright.

the fucking part... I don't even know at this point
he means bump a girl.
thats what i took out of it.
I can't even get a hug.

that makes sense too. altramental. do some a few lines of coke. you'll be good.
Let me get to the weed first. Baby steps, man.

I'm not jumping to coke just yet. Actually, fuck coke. I don't want to screw myself up with that. I don't need any more issues.

balddemon

Banned
i need moar alcohol. i'm gonna show my butthole on tinychat
tinychat is excited for you

Oh, I'll get wasted alright.

the fucking part... I don't even know at this point

I can't even get a hug.

Let me get to the weed first. Baby steps, man.

I'm not jumping to coke just yet. Actually, fuck coke. I don't want to screw myself up with that. I don't need any more issues.
1. yes you will
2. drunk girls will do anything
3. weed is great
4. don't do coke
5. weed is not a gateway drug
6. make the drive to unc or duke
7. wear a condom
8. shake one out before you go
9. drink lots
10. but don't pass out

1. yes you will
2. drunk girls will do anything
3. weed is great
4. don't do coke
5. weed is not a gateway drug
6. make the drive to unc or duke
7. wear a condom
8. shake one out before you go
9. drink lots
10. but don't pass out
The only thing that would not work is the driving to Duke or UNC part. If I'm going to get laid it'll have to be within a 25 mile radius from my current location.

balddemon

Banned
The only thing that would not work is the driving to Duke or UNC part. If I'm going to get laid it'll have to be within a 25 mile radius from my current location.
dude i feel ya. lawrence (where KU is), is like a 40 minute drive (on a slow night, which is all nights because of the checkpoints), and I hate making the drive. but it's all worth it in the end.
hahaha, you're thinking of hemorrhoids

wish money came out of my butthole though :(
so...you're having a stroke because you have so much money? its too late for me to understand what you're saying. show it on tinychat
LOLLERSKATES.
welcum back! if she wants it, shes gotta prove it first. jump through some hoops. make you breakfast.

night drunk gaf, school in the morning

EDIT: haha Scoot, nice.

kehs

Banned
bal de mon, I owe you a shot of jack daniels, followed by a guiness, followed by four fingers of walker blue straight up with a splash.

e: I ate a double serving of ramen noodles. I can feel my cells puckering up one by one as they dehydrate. Feels salty man.

dude i feel ya. lawrence (where KU is), is like a 40 minute drive (on a slow night, which is all nights because of the checkpoints), and I hate making the drive. but it's all worth it in the end.
Well sure.

Any trip is worth it if there's some young lass that's willing to batter dip the corn dog at the end of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom