• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touch

i can't stop thinking about the word butthole
Just the other day I was telling from friends that the weirdest word to hear yourself say is butthole. Go ahead, say it out loud. :lol I can't even say it anymore without smiling. something may be wrong

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Just the other day I was telling from friends that the weirdest word to hear yourself say is butthole. Go ahead, say it out loud. :lol I can't even say it anymore without smiling. something may be wrong

Lately I've been telling people that I want to uppercut right up their butthole. It sounds awesome coming off my lips

I'll definitely be posting it on GAF in the coming days. Possibly the lady gaga thread.

EDIT: Fuck it, I'm among friends. This is what I got so far in my drunken state. It's nowhere near finished though.

GaGa x Whiskers "Bad Romance"

That's pretty good.

Would you be able to work your remixing magic on this track?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W016EcEcmBM&feature=related

It's just too damn short.

I mean, you don't have to but it would make me really happy.

Maybe I'll buy your recent album as a way to display my gratitude.

kehs

Banned
You made me join pof timedog, I saw a thread and your posts about it during my sebatical.

Why are there so many single moms on pof?

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Still on this double tall boy 24 oz cans kick, btw. I start with this probably-terrible-but-i'm-not-sophisticated-enough-to-know-better Steel Reserve, then I coast down to mellow with Coors Light.

Just enough to get where I'd like to either go to sleep or stay awake long enough for it to wear off.

Where's my KC monday night crew anyway?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I just played like 3 hours of Skyrim in one sitting and drank a six pack of hefeweizen and a 24oz malt liquor. Taking a break. Drinking a rolling rock and I can't even taste it.

Oh yeah, that's right.

I'm going to play Skyrim during my Christmas break. Who needs nookie when there's dragons that need to be slayed.

VariantX04

Loser slave of the system :(
That's pretty good.

Would you be able to work your remixing magic on this track?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W016EcEcmBM&feature=related

It's just too damn short.

I mean, you don't have to but it would make me really happy.

Maybe I'll buy your recent album as a way to display my gratitude.

Thanks. I'm still working on this one and taking it one remix at a time but I'll definitely look into it. I usually do original work.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I dunno. Is it?

I don't really understand genres that well, outside of the obvious stuff.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Just imagine reading Timedog's latest masterpiece while the page is constantly moving to accomodate all the ":|" replies.

I just cgot back. I brieflly made out with a woman ten years older than me. Goodamn, what is it wiht me and the older girls> She was dorky but cute though, I thought she was my age. Name was Clarissa, like the show.

YES the internet works now, PS+ here i come.

Acid08

Banned
I haven't smoked weed in three days. On the one hand I feel way more alert and confident but on the other hand FUCK THIS SHIT.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, I've got the same thing going on.
About to go for a short walk and listen to startalk radio and fix that though. Glad the holiday week is finally over.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Yeah, I've got the same thing going on.
About to go for a short walk and listen to startalk radio and fix that though. Glad the holiday week is finally over.

What's startalk?

My holiday weekend sucked honestly. My pop had a stroke and my little boy/toddler got pneumonia. :(

2th

Banned
Having to suffer through one of my shitty bouts of insomnia, have slept 2 hours out of the last 40 now, I figured I would use some booze to help me be sedated. Yeah hasn't helped. Now I'm drunk and still can't sleep. At least there is GAF to entertain me.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Having to suffer through one of my shitty bouts of insomnia, have slept 2 hours out of the last 40 now, I figured I would use some booze to help me be sedated. Yeah hasn't helped. Now I'm drunk and still can't sleep. At least there is GAF to entertain me.

except now it's slowed to a crawl and there's nary a crazy to entertain

I went on neogaf tinychat and i'm so lost.

Same.
lol.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom