• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

commedieu

Banned
lol 4:48 am a new record. First of all I'd like to say fuck you to the following people, and or thingss;

1. Aussies. I thought you guys had americas back. Well... You dont.
2. Mexican wemen. I thought you had my back. Well you dont.

And Ill give pros to the following.

1. White women.

That is all.

lol rick jame s was rigt

edit#2

Edit #2 gives props to the Townhouse Bar in Venice, Ca.
And that orange ass hotel next to it, with plenty of rooms, with a beach view, and a brother working the desk giving up petntouse sweets for -$100 dollars ooff..

edot 3

its tuesday

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Laying of dat drone fellas, glad to be back to alcohol.

Got a few cans of beer and a half bottle of buckfast for the inside of my pocket.. for the train ride.

Going into the big city to see Professor green tonight

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
╔══════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╗
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong black woman ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who don’t need no man ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
╚══════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╝

VariantX04

Loser slave of the system :(

oh man i lost it

kehs

Banned

~~~~~Thank you so much for this, it means the world to me~~~~~~

Hey guys, would a church parking lot be an ideal location to have sex in a car?

I think it would because, you know, no one goes there until it's Sunday morning.

in high school i was trying to fingerbang this chick, right.. so i convince her to drive her 1994 pontiac grand prix out to Walmart and park it as far out as she could. just when shit was getting hot and steamy, we got an emphatic pounding on the back windshield from a cop's maglight.. shit was terrifying.

we both got our shit on and stumbled out of the car and told them our addresses and shit.. got everything official in the books. all i kept thinking was whether or not she was gonna suck my dick right there in the back seat. pretty sure she was going to.

coldvein

Banned
in high school i was trying to fingerbang this chick, right.. so i convince her to drive her 1994 pontiac grand prix out to Walmart and park it as far out as she could. just when shit was getting hot and steamy, we got an emphatic pounding on the back windshield from a cop's maglight.. shit was terrifying.

we both got our shit on and stumbled out of the car and told them our addresses and shit.. got everything official in the books. all i kept thinking was whether or not she was gonna suck my dick right there in the back seat. pretty sure she was going to.

you should've just parked right up by the store, woulda be fine

coldvein

Banned
i got a beej in a car in a crowded grocery store parking lot (that i worked at) in broad daylight on my lunchbreak. FUCK THAT WAS good times..

If I could I would go back in time and kick my 16 year old self's ass for being a total Moral Orel.

I still had a full head of hair back then! FUCK!

Acid08

Banned
I would kick my middle school self for not working out when it was easy as fuck.

I would kick my high school self in the head for staying straight edge until I was 17.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom