• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoRéN

Well this isn't the way I wanted to spend a drunk saturday night. We overheard the neighbor arguing with his wife. Common occurrence except he actuallyhit her this time. Guy leaves and we hear his wife call the cops from the backyard. He comes back, she confesses, and he threatens her. Cops show up, he denies everything and she agrees and says she didn't call. So they leave.

Then we hear arguing, she's crying and says maybe the neighbors called the cops. So, since were the directly next door neighbors, he assumes it's us. Starts yelling and the
Throwing stuff at our bedroom window. I snap, go out to ask him what's up. He threatens me then proceeds to jump the wall to "kick my ass" . Knocked him out out of reflex. My lady called the cops, they showed up and arrested him.

Got some busted knuckles now but it was fun seeing him go down in one punch. The cop questioning was a bit awkward being so drink and all.

Beaulieu

You're under 25 aren't you?

Not degrading you, just reminds me of some shit. Forget chicks like that, mang. The "real" ones won't pull that shit.

No I'm not... and I'm not looking to be with her and shes not looking to be with me, we're friends and we're both fuckin around... yesterday I wanted her thats all, and she had to go back to her place that's kinda far from downtown, where I live. I was blueballed as fuck.

Tell her to come over then, or shut the fuck up. Those exact words, and mean it.

She lives 20 minutes away by car and was clearly in no state of driving back to my place : )

He just wants to get laid, pronto.

This guy knows whatssup.

DangerStepp

Wassup drunk thread?

How's that honey? Eggnog w/brandy and soundcloud for me.

It's delicious! Has a really nice sweet, syrupy aftertaste.

You can mix brandy with eggnog? I was gonna go with rum, but I have a bottle of brandy I'm trying to finish off. Thanks for the tip!

11:52 AM... time to start drinking!!!!

NoRéN;32993442 said:
COPS segment
Dude, that's crazy and amazing at the same time.

fugimax

WHOA HEY.

So reporting back on the dominos stuff. I got the stuffed cheesy bread w/bacon and jalapeno. It was pretty awesome ... BUT ... they don't give you any marinara sauce or anything with it. That would have made it epic. Now, the green pepper, jalapeno, pepperoni, and extra cheese pizza I *also* got ... OM NOM NOM NOM.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
WHOA HEY.

So reporting back on the dominos stuff. I got the stuffed cheesy bread w/bacon and jalapeno. It was pretty awesome ... BUT ... they don't give you any marinara sauce or anything with it. That would have made it epic. Now, the green pepper, jalapeno, pepperoni, and extra cheese pizza I *also* got ... OM NOM NOM NOM.

Fucking christ, I could have spent that game money on pizza!!!

in my new E-Claaaaaass,
ain't got no jooooooob,
but I stay shyyyyyyyy...

Bought Halo Reach.

th_TrollFace.png

ATF487

NoRéN;32993442 said:
Well this isn't the way I wanted to spend a drunk saturday night. We overheard the neighbor arguing with his wife. Common occurrence except he actuallyhit her this time. Guy leaves and we hear his wife call the cops from the backyard. He comes back, she confesses, and he threatens her. Cops show up, he denies everything and she agrees and says she didn't call. So they leave.

Then we hear arguing, she's crying and says maybe the neighbors called the cops. So, since were the directly next door neighbors, he assumes it's us. Starts yelling and the
Throwing stuff at our bedroom window. I snap, go out to ask him what's up. He threatens me then proceeds to jump the wall to "kick my ass" . Knocked him out out of reflex. My lady called the cops, they showed up and arrested him.

Got some busted knuckles now but it was fun seeing him go down in one punch. The cop questioning was a bit awkward being so drink and all.

How did people not comment on this? You fucking legend.

Spent like 25 dollars on three beers last night, not even a buzz but it was cool seeing some kids from high school that I haven't seen in years. Just wish we could have done it in some place where you could actually talk.

NoRéN

Now that I'm sober I can think back on it a bit more.

The whole "fight" part was a bit funny looking back. According to my girlfriend, the guy jumped the wall and went in for that typical guy-fight, "Ima lean in all up on your face just centimeters from our lips touching because that's what men do" thing. I said back off and his reply was, "I'm gonna fuck you up worst that her(looked back towards his place, assuming he was talking about his wife), faggot". That's when I gave him a right hand.
To quote my girlfriend, "It's like you used VATS and got a critical strike on his face. I didn't know rag doll physics existed in real life."

The cop questioning was weird to do considering how drunk I was. We told him what happened and the entire time the cop was looking at me weird. He finally asks if I'm drunk and my response was, "Either that or I got my ass kicked pretty bad. How's my face look? Am I still pretty, officer?" Luckily, he laughed.

We were worried for a second that I would be arrested but I had my girlfriend, the guy's wife, and our next door neighbors(nosy bastards were watching from their window when they heard the commotion) state that the guy came at me and I defended myself.

As for the lady, when the cops initially showed up she was crying histerically saying things like, "It's ok. It was my fault. I shouldn't have made him angry" and "my kids can't be without their dad" so we were worried she would not press charges. Luckily my girlfriend talked some sense into her and got the lady's sister on the phone and she came over to help. Finally did press charges.

By the time all was said and done, sun was up, I was sober, hand was throbbing and missed out on some footy.

Seanspeed

Banned
NoRéN;33005935 said:

The whole "fight" part was a bit funny looking back. According to my girlfriend, the guy jumped the wall and went in for that typical guy-fight, "Ima lean in all up on your face just centimeters from our lips touching because that's what men do" thing. I said back off and his reply was, "I'm gonna fuck you up worst that her(looked back towards his place, assuming he was talking about his wife), faggot". That's when I gave him a right hand.
To quote my girlfriend, "It's like you used VATS and got a critical strike on his face. I didn't know rag doll physics existed in real life."

The cop questioning was weird to do considering how drunk I was. We told him what happened and the entire time the cop was looking at me weird. He finally asks if I'm drunk and my response was, "Either that or I got my ass kicked pretty bad. How's my face look? Am I still pretty, officer?" Luckily, he laughed.

We were worried for a second that I would be arrested but I had my girlfriend, the guy's wife, and our next door neighbors(nosy bastards were watching from their window when they heard the commotion) state that the guy came at me and I defended myself.

As for the lady, when the cops initially showed up she was crying histerically saying things like, "It's ok. It was my fault. I shouldn't have made him angry" and "my kids can't be without their dad" so we were worried she would not press charges. Luckily my girlfriend talked some sense into her and got the lady's sister on the phone and she came over to help. Finally did press charges.

By the time all was said and done, sun was up, I was sober, hand was throbbing and missed out on some footy.

Yea, I dunno about all that.

"It's like you used VATS and got a critical strike on his face. I didn't know rag doll physics existed in real life."

Pfffft. lol

Your girlfriend did not say that.

NoRéN

Yea, I dunno about all that.

"It's like you used VATS and got a critical strike on his face. I didn't know rag doll physics existed in real life."

Pfffft. lol

Your girlfriend did not say that.

She's kind of nerdy. I can't overwrite her fallout 3 file since it has 400+ hours loggedon. Maxed all skills to 100 and SPECIAL to 10. She just finished a TARGIS beanie which she actually wore to work today. It was that or her R2D2 beanie, which she also made.

fugimax

NoRéN;33005935 said:

Almost spit out my drink. That's such an awesome statement. :)

balddemon

Banned
NoRéN;33005935 said:

tag this man

VariantX04

Loser slave of the system :(
I was randomly going to girls who were smoking and casually taking the cigarette off their fingers and taking a hit. I don't even smoke but it's always fun seeing their reactions. One of the cigarettes tasted like dicks does that make me gay now? If so, I'm at the wrooooong place.

commedieu

Banned
I was randomly going to girls who were smoking and casually taking the cigarette off their fingers and taking a hit. I don't even smoke but it's always fun seeing their reactions. One of the cigarettes tasted like dicks does that make me gay now? If so, I'm at the wrooooong place.

I think what makes you gay is knowing how dick tastes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom