• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

coldvein

Banned
drunk me with a knife would fucking murder sober me no question. like you said tho, offering drunk me another drink might be able to subdue the rage.

speaking of rage, i fly into one every time i look at netflix instant watch's movie selection. fuuuuuuuuuck

what to watch... final destination 2? secret of nicola tesla THE MOVIE? everyday black man? riding in cars with boys? tjoo many good options.

VariantX04

Loser slave of the system :(
drunk me with a knife would fucking murder sober me no question. like you said tho, offering drunk me another drink might be able to subdue the rage.

speaking of rage, i fly into one every time i look at netflix instant watch's movie selection. fuuuuuuuuuck

what to watch... final destination 2? secret of nicola tesla THE MOVIE? everyday black man? riding in cars with boys? tjoo many good options.

Imagine you were your own drinking buddy! Sober me would totally be my wingman.

Oh man, let me tell you all about this girl in one of my design classes.

She is a better looking and less annoying version of zooey deschanel and she has a tattoo oh her arm that reads "all good things are wild and free."

That girl is one in a million. I wish her well on all her endeavours because the world needs more people like her.

balddemon

Banned
hey altramental your avatar kills me
u 2 acid08

oh and acid i hope you hit the obligatory girl on a bike for those burgers...i hit on some girls for my mcdouble. good hsit

She is a better looking and less annoying version of zooey deschanel and she has a tattoo oh her arm that reads "all good things are wild and free."

That girl is one in a million. I wish her well on all her endeavours because the world needs more people like her.

ding ding ding!!!

ATF487

tell her how big your post count is, she'll go wild

this is wise. but fuck it, why not talk to her? i see the most scrubassed dudes with bangin looking chicks all the time.. it happens.. not saying you're an ogre or anything, i dunno. just saying, it happens.
Crippling social anxiety.

Also, I hate myself.

edit: Plus she's a senior and she's graduating pretty soon.

go to her grad party
Dude, I'm not even a blip on her radar, socially speaking. I'm not getting invited to any parties. Especially her grad party.

I'm a realist. I've accepted my lot in life as a socially inept and physically flawed being. There is a 0% chance of me getting with a girl like her.

Now excuse me while I brood in the rain.

VariantX04

Loser slave of the system :(
Dude, I'm not even a blip on her radar, socially speaking. I'm not getting invited to any parties. Especially her grad party.

I'm a realist. I've accepted my lot in life as a socially inept and physically flawed being. There is a 0% chance of me getting with a girl like her.

That's not the spirit at all! Man up and try. I know it's easier said than done but one can brood in the rain for so long without having attempted anything. Doit! I BELIEBE IN YOU

balddemon

Banned

eh, i feel ya. your time will come. one day you'll be makin bank doin graphic design, which makes you different and artistic. you'll also be in the greatest shape of your life at 26, which is also the prime of your life. just keep on truckin through school.
edit: i had more to say, but i forgot.

That's not the spirit at all! Man up and try. I know it's easier said than done but one can brood in the rain for so long without having attempted anything. Doit! I BELIEBE IN YOU
If I going to attempt something it's going to be with another girl. Only a few guys (alpha males) ever get with girls that are on the upper echelons of the attractiveness scale.

eh, i feel ya. your time will come. one day you'll be makin bank doin graphic design, which makes you different and artistic. you'll also be in the greatest shape of your life at 26, which is also the prime of your life. just keep on truckin through school.
edit: i had more to say, but i forgot.
Yep. Just got to keep on truckin'...

balddemon

Banned
yo theres this girl (21 year old MILF [not sure if that qualifies as a MILF]) who lives like 5 houses from me. whats the best way to approach: days where she doesn't have her daughter with her (weekends) or the days she does have her daughter. btw we're already pretty good friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom