• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

alphaNoid

Banned
Maybe in another life.

Too bad reincarnation is bullshit.

From one alpha to an aspiring, all you have to do is just kick ass and not give a fuck about what anyone thinks. Lead or follow, choose your path. You get one chance at life on this rock, make the best of it.

Command

edit. I'm 5 glasses of wine deep. blarg

yo theres this girl (21 year old MILF [not sure if that qualifies as a MILF]) who lives like 5 houses from me. whats the best way to approach: days where she doesn't have her daughter with her (weekends) or the days she does have her daughter. btw we're already pretty good friends
I'll give you straight up serious advice that you can apply with ANY female you want to get involved with. This is after years of failure, and overcoming insecurities to realize just how simple women are. Treat her exactly like you would your guy friends, leave out the dick and fart jokes. When you are ready to take things to the next level (which should be sooner than later, being "friends" is a massive downside since you lost your chance at first impressions .. which mean everything), all you have to do is a few simple things.

1. Never text, save that shit for people you do not want to be romantic with. (I'm dead fucking serious)
2. Pick up the phone and call her. (I do not suggest walking to her house, I'll explain down below)
3. Chat about usual stuff, then straight up cut to the chase with something like, "So listen, I want to take you out on a date.. just you and me. I was thinking friday, what time works best 7 or 8 o'clock?". (you think this is crazy, girls reading this think its crazy but it will flat out surprise most women, a man asking them blankly on a date with such fearlessness. "Finally" she'll think. It is ALWAYS best to make your intentions clear from the get go, none of this "lets go for coffee" or "my friends are going here, you should come" shit.. be a man, women want men not boys. Also, the line I gave you is an old sales tactic which utilizes "tie down" techniques that lead people towards "yes" responses. Also, 7 or 8 leaves here with 2 options, neither of them being "No". You may think this is over thought and crazy but I'm telling you .. years of failure and I learned all of this from them. When I was single I was crushing it, with ease using these methods).
4. Be genuine
5. Make her laugh
6. If she says no, accept it.. walk away and find another woman. Do not waste another second of your precious youth dreaming about the impossible, be respectful to her but just walk away with dignity.

When I said to pick up the phone earlier and not walk there, I said so because the best way to get a girl to like you is to get in her head and make her THINK about you. Mystery is key, and fearlessness. Instead of showing up and having some odd face to face date ask out session, a phone conversation is more tolerable and easily approachable. Its still brave, still bold and the second you hang up she will do nothing but think about you for several minutes. In fact she may think about you much more after that phone call until your date. All that thought time equates to getting her in head, which means she isn't thinking about some other guy.

Now we're getting somewhere... tactics.

All in all just be yourself but use knowledge to give you an upper hand against the competition and to save yourself time if things don't work out. By being straight forward with women you end up saving yourself sometimes years of precious youth if they turn you down. So my advice to you is to call her tomorrow night, chat for 2 minutes then flat out ask her out on a date, and make sure to use the word "date". If she accepts, homerun buddy. If she declines? Guess what? she just did you a massive favor by letting you know how she feels, now you can move onto someone who may actually care about you.

Most importantly men, be men. Women are not interested in boys, and they think you're all a bunch of boys. You have to prove them wrong and you will be rewarded.

yo theres this girl (21 year old MILF [not sure if that qualifies as a MILF]) who lives like 5 houses from me. whats the best way to approach: days where she doesn't have her daughter with her (weekends) or the days she does have her daughter. btw we're already pretty good friends

If she is a mom, and you want to fuck her, she is a milf. Doesn't matter what age she is.

If you're looking for fun, without the kid. If you're looking for a relationship (lol) then yeah be all cool with the kid and take her out to the playground and be all father-figurey. So yeah, basically without the kid.

Also oral roberts fucking sucks.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
So I remember when I was fucking this girl and we'd try to find weird spots at night to fuck in her car cause we both lived at our parents' house in our 20's and it would have been really weird for either of us to bring people home that our parents didn't know.

So we found a few spots, like this campground, and out in the boonies in some field where she'd drive into the field and park behind hay bales. But then I realized the perfect spot was literally a couple blocks from my house--my old elementary school!

My elementary was shaped nonsensically. It had this pointless little nook where there were bike racks and nothing else. It was hidden away from the view of anyone. We'd go there every night to do weird sex experiments in her backseat. We were both bad at sex but who cares, getting some was pretty sweet.

I was lazy and an asshole so I'd say fuck it, and just litter the used condoms out the window. This was during the summer, so no school for the kiddies. I remember when I was in grade school and we'd find condoms sometimes around the school premises. Now I was THAT guy leaving condoms strewn about, like a badass who has sex with girls. But that was my demise...

One day when we were making out and I had her pants off and I was about to finger her asshole just to see what that was like. I had finger not but a quarter inch in there when another car pulled into the nook, turned it's brights on, and parked right in front of us, flooding her car with light and keeping us from escaping.

A man then came up and tapped on our window. We both just covered our faces and hunched over and kind of tried to hide/cover our bodies. He tapped a few more times and we didn't move. He never said a word, so I assumed it wasn't the cops. After a couple of minutes of him staring through her window (I made sure to lock the doors as soon as he pulled up, so he couldn't get in), I heard him start to walk away, and I looked up. With the high beams I could make out his side profile. It was the janitor, still the same guy who had worked there when I was a kid. He must have found all the used condoms thrown about and gotten pissed, determined to catch us in the act.

He got back in his car, and drove away. And afraid to ever go back, we lost the best carsex spot of all time.

7BduW.jpg

balddemon

Banned
^^ only 7 condoms??

If she is a mom, and you want to fuck her, she is a milf. Doesn't matter what age she is.

If you're looking for fun, without the kid. If you're looking for a relationship (lol) then yeah be all cool with the kid and take her out to the playground and be all father-figurey. So yeah, basically without the kid.

Also oral roberts fucking sucks.

yeah thats what i pretty much figured. wouldn't mind a relationship, shes really hot, gives great roadhead, and we're already friends. but for now just fuck buddies is fine. thx 4 da 2nd opinion

VariantX04

Loser slave of the system :(
So I remember when I was fucking this girl and we'd try to find weird spots at night to fuck in her car cause we both lived at our parents' house in our 20's and it would have been really weird for either of us to bring people home that our parents didn't know.

So we found a few spots, like this campground, and out in the boonies in some field where she'd drive into the field and park behind hay bales. But then I realized the perfect spot was literally a couple blocks from my house--my old elementary school!

My elementary was shaped nonsensically. It had this pointless little nook where there were bike racks and nothing else. It was hidden away from the view of anyone. We'd go there every night to do weird sex experiments in her backseat. We were both bad at sex but who cares, getting some was pretty sweet.

I was lazy and an asshole so I'd say fuck it, and just litter the used condoms out the window. This was during the summer, so no school for the kiddies. I remember when I was in grade school and we'd find condoms sometimes around the school premises. Now I was THAT guy leaving condoms strewn about, like a badass who has sex with girls. But that was my demise...

One day when we were making out and I had her pants off and I was about to finger her asshole just to see what that was like. I had finger not but a quarter inch in there when another car pulled into the nook, turned it's brights on, and parked right in front of us, flooding her car with light and keeping us from escaping.

A man then came up and tapped on our window. We both just covered our faces and hunched over and kind of tried to hide/cover our bodies. He tapped a few more times and we didn't move. He never said a word, so I assumed it wasn't the cops. After a couple of minutes of him staring through her window (I made sure to lock the doors as soon as he pulled up, so he couldn't get in), I heard him start to walk away, and I looked up. With the high beams I could make out his side profile. It was the janitor, still the same guy who had worked there when I was a kid. He must have found all the used condoms thrown about and gotten pissed, determined to catch us in the act.

He got back in his car, and drove away. And afraid to ever go back, we lost the best carsex spot of all time.

7BduW.jpg

Did you ever consider that maybe the janitor wanted to join you guys? Janitors need love too y'know.

DangerStepp

7BduW.jpg
It's almost as though the school was specially constructed to foster your lurid activity in that sector of the architecture.

I would have watched from that room right next to you.

don drinks canadian club i think

i was wondering the drink roger gets sometimes where it's a martini with two little white balls in it (what are those)

Kraftwerk

Hey Timedog I had a question, since you are such a handsome and stylish mofo.

I'm getting married to Devolution this weekend. Just wanted to know if you would be my best man.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
I'm really mad right now for no reason I want to punch everything in the universe. I just bought a half gallon of cheap canadian whiskey and I made sure I did so angrily. I think I scared some girls that I was walking next to with the forcefulness of my resolve for alcohol.

If I could damage a liquid by hitting it, I'd punch this fucking whiskey into my mouth as hard as I could. Fuck this whiskey, I'll beat it's ass.

I feel bad cause I'm pretty sure devo has fallen in love with me. And her little heart is broken now. I'm sorry devo its just not meant to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom