• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

coldvein

Banned
Girl bailed on plans were had.

One of my friends getting on my nerves.

I did find out today that I am going to check out a new school on saturday though.

Also Doomtree plays in SF in January, definitely on that shit.

sounds like theres some positive. DT show will be sick. i've seen em all together on the same stage before, but it was more of just a medley of all their solo shitz... now that theyve got an absolute banger album to perform all together it's going to be fucking nuts

Acid08

Banned
sounds like theres some positive. DT show will be sick. i've seen em all together on the same stage before, but it was more of just a medley of all their solo shitz... now that theyve got an absolute banger album to perform all together it's going to be fucking nuts
The Bay has a good music scene too so I think most people there are going to be big fans.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
blame space why did you get scared? why'd you logout of GAF? All anyone wants is your magnificence to grace the chat!

Yami

drunk thread? yo. just got back from a night out. drank a lot before going out, but still seemed very sober. Therefore I downed 2 shots of vodka and a vodka mixer, and then still felt fine.

Went to a different bar in the same club, and my friend's mate was serving. I didn't realise, so I ordered the same. Instead, she gave us 2 shots of sambuca, and 2 vodka mixers. Didn't pay a penny, all on her fine ass, so I took those, hit those shots and downed one of the mixers whilst my friend sipped his.

Went up to have a smoke, talked to some girl, got with her, and somehow got a date with her tomorrow. Jeez, uni girls aren't supposed to make a date the next day to shitty museums in London, but hey, could be fun. Anyway, she wasn't putting out, so I went home, and here I am, nursing a jug of water and about to watch some tv.

PEACE.

edit: just realised my change of grammar mid-way. must be the alcohol.

UrokeJoe

feels good to be drunk and still have a large bottle in the freezer.

Is it true that quinine relives leg cramps, but explodes when mixed with vodka? Kind of scared...

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
no seriuosly what's going on?

i think i discovered that the early 10s have a sound. Phoenix, MGMT, and FtP all kinda have something going. Any similar recs? Lovin it.

DangerStepp

Blueberry Merlot.

Same dudes in this thread every night...feels like we all live on the same street. How appropriate.

Whose porch can we smoke on?

VariantX04

Loser slave of the system :(
I live in Saudi Arabia with no access to alcohol besides dealers. WE GOT MOFUCKIN ALCOHOL DEALERS. And they're expensive as shit.

Reason why I'm enjoying my stay in Dubai by getting penile dysfunction drunk every night.

akira28

Holy shit, remind me to never go to SA... Makes me wonder how the world might be different if they never repealed alcohol prohibition in America.

If you like MGMT you might like Sufjan Stevens' newest. It's hard to believe they actually call this stuff pop music though.

Also, Steve Winwood was a rock star at 14. Played with Hendrix at 17. Respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom