• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at a bar last night.

The cops walked in to take some guy away. He was on the dance floor.

The DJ played a mash-up of Fuck the Police.

ATF487

disappeared said:
I was at a bar last night.

The cops walked in to take some guy away. He was on the dance floor.

The DJ played a mash-up of Fuck the Police.

Run from the pigs, the fuzz, the cops, the heat
Pass me your gloves, this crime wave is never complete
Until you snort it up or shoot it down
You're never gonna feel free

On beer 9 right now, feelin' pretty uh, interesting.

ATF487 said:

Ugh, so good.

FUCKING PAVEMNET

mcrae

so. i bartend. my bar has a capacity of 1960 people, with 7 bars, and a max of 15 bartenders. i was scheduled for 1030, they didnt end up needing me so at 12 i got some free drinks courtesy of the bar. realized that i co-relate WAY BETTER with co workers when i'm drunk, and I could possibly see myself drinking before work some times in the future. What does gaf think about this? bartenders drinking before/during work = good? or bad?

edit: also got a phone number and talked up a couple girls who took my number instead. which i dont really recognize as success, but hey you never know. maybe when they break up with that boyfriend....

Blader

I think tonight was the first time I got drunk alone. It feels nice, in a bleak sort of way

also, my left ear is really fucking annoying me. I don't know if there's water in there or I'm slowly going deaf or what, but it's really pissing me off/worrying me.

ATF487

mcrae said:
so. i bartend. my bar has a capacity of 1960 people, with 7 bars, and a max of 15 bartenders. i was scheduled for 1030, they didnt end up needing me so at 12 i got some free drinks courtesy of the bar. realized that i co-relate WAY BETTER with co workers when i'm drunk, and I could possibly see myself drinking before work some times in the future. What does gaf think about this? bartenders drinking before/during work = good? or bad?

edit: also got a phone number and talked up a couple girls who took my number instead. which i dont really recognize as success, but hey you never know. maybe when they break up with that boyfriend....

if i could be drunk before my obligations i would do it 100% of the time. not a problem unless it impacts yr work

mcrae said:

if youre experienced with drinking and know your limits i say go for it .. that sounds like an ideal job for drinking

dont want to be a sloppy joe though

mcrae

brianjones said:
if youre experienced with drinking and know your limits i say go for it .. that sounds like an ideal job for drinking

dont want to be a sloppy joe though

yeah to be honest the past 5 shifts i've walked in with 5 shots/drinks/servings in me. works pretty decently. more sociable/dancable and all that shit. not allowed to drink on the job which blows. while its a provincial law that we can't, 90% of bar staff still do in the area I live.

DRUNK THREAD! YEAH FUCK BITCHES(OR DUDES) GET MONEY!

AlternativeUlster

Absolutely pathetic part deux
Yeah. So I am trashed right now. I`ve been thinking about this girl too much on whether we would work or not. I have a girlfriend now but she has been visiting her home country for the last month and have no idea what to do. I love my girlfriend but we have many problems and quite a bit of fights (like 4 times a week and not an exaggeration) and our two biggest fights where with her calling me a failure and another where she said that transgenders aren`t natural even though I am best friends with one. She also says that since I am not money driven that she thinks we could never in reality raise a family and she hates that I work a low range job in fashion. She has done quite a deal good like force me to work towards my dreams (have had art being shown and now have landed a film internship which is my dream doing) and has accepted many of my quirks but since I have lost weight (about 30 pounds in 2 months) I have been getting hit on constantly but this other girl is now an ex coworker anseems to be making a more advanced move and I have no idea what to do.

AlternativeUlster

Absolutely pathetic part deux
I am really attracted to my girlfriend too. Like quite a lot (she just got an offer to be an anthropology model but declined to see her family) but so many issues we don`t see eye to eye. This other girl feels right but everyone calls us Kurt and Courtney due to us looking them. Fuck.

Sumidor

mcrae said:

Drinking before/during work is fine, if you know your limit to where you can still function. I've had co-workers who would drink so much at work, that they would be really fun with customers, but sucked at making drinks. The best is figuring out that balance where you can have a few drinks to loosen up and talk to people easily and still make all your drinks as quickly as you could, if you were sober.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
currently drinking away my social anixity for a social BBQ event i'v been invited to

Strongbow2L.gif

Shit tastes like dodgy soda if you don't think about it when your gulping it back

Tonight it's Alberta Pure (vodka) and wine when my mix runs out. I drunk texted my gal-in-courting last night, she didn't like that.

I'm fucking lame. While all my friends went to this very popular local club here in my hometown, I stayed in with my g/f and did absolutely nothing. I do have plans to go out tomorrow night to this country bar though, no drinking (saving my money).

ATF487

BankaiZaraki said:
I'm fucking lame. While all my friends went to this very popular local club here in my hometown, I stayed in with my g/f and did absolutely nothing. I do have plans to go out tomorrow night to this country bar though, no drinking (saving my money).

You have a gf, bro. Thank yr lucky stars

although tbh i don't want any biddies in my life-uh!

What sucks is starting drinking while in a good mode and ending up drunk and inexplicably mopey for absolutely no actual reason. What is this shit? I should just start smoking pot. I hear it doesn't have this problem.

Soda

Do drunk that o can't. Believe I found thread. (on iPhone. Druiuuuuuuuuuuuuuunk ya fuck you spell check there's nothing in dictionary that had Thad many u's

Ferrio

Banned
WOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Found my only beer I like.

Had quite a few of these
Wildblue.png

A bottle of sake, and 2 strong bloody marys.

vordhosbn

Banned
ATF487 said:

dreamin dream dream dream...

You know what I hate?

Being surrounded by girls who have boyfriends.
Especially when the one right next to you wants to jump your bones.

Buckethead said:
You know what I hate?

Being surrounded by girls who have boyfriends.
Especially when the one right next to you wants to jump your bones.

That boyfriend sounds like a sure thing, you should just do it.

Urrgh. Hangover to end all hangovers (just like every hangover...). Last night, I was wearing a plastic sheriff's badge that a mate found for a laugh, and some dude who just got out of prison after 8 years thought I was a copper and started having a go :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom