• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I drank quite a bit so I'll share.

Tonight I went to a bar and met this girl. We seemed to click and get along quite well. I dont usually do this but I bought her a few drinks. She then asks me: "What are you doing later tonight?"

I tell her: "I'm having a little afterparty with champagne at my house, feel free to join me."
She agrees.

So she comes over to my house. We listen to music, have stimulating conversation. At some point she says she wants to go to bed. She gets into my bed. Cuddles up next to me and then naturally I go for the kiss.

She resists, "I won't kiss you, I won't have sex with you" I push a little but she's very surprisingly firm on this for a girl who had absolutely no problem coming over alone to my place for champagne at 3 am.

Now I'm a reasonable guy, we have known eachother for just a few hours, I can understand her not wanting to give me sex.

But not kissing? What? Are you going to convince me you've never kissed someone you barely knew? Let along someone you got along with so well and who treated you right?

To me that's STRAIGHT UP playing games. She was gaining power over me by the second, it felt shitty as fuck, as if I have to chase and beg for this. As if I don't deserve it and I need to prove I'm good enough to be kissed after dates and dates.

I was tough but fair: either give me a kiss on the mouth so I know we're something, or leave.

It was raining. She had no money on her for a cab she told me (I know that's bs). When she asked me if I was sure about this, i said: "afraid so...look I dont want you to leave but the way you're being, it's very teasing and not cool, you baited me into thinking something's gonna happen, you come over to my place at 3 am, but then play hard to get to get power: not cool. I like you and I want you to stay, but not under these conditions."

So she storms the fuck out knocking over everything in her path.

What I learned: It was a hard call, but in the end I'd rather feel like an asshole than a loser. Any girl that would rather walk home in the rain than kiss me can't possibly be that into me and is likely just playing games (I'm rather well off and I've learned to sniff out golddiggers real fucking fast, I've been extremely hurt before).

Anyway that's my story. I'm a bit shook. I can't say this is how I wanted it to develop, but I'm glad I put my foot down.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Read it a couple times and I think you have my support, and your username is appropriate. Perhaps if she was coming over at 9pm you'd have been pretty unreasonable. At 3am, "for champagne," you have to wonder what kind of motivation she had beyond the specified.

Hey remember that time I drank beer?

OH YEAH IT WAS JUST THEN

Let's discuss the best red wagons we had as kids. I didn't have one, but I bet you sure did.

TELL ME ABOUT YOUR WAGON

Knox

Dastardly Jerks said:
Hey remember that time I drank beer?

OH YEAH IT WAS JUST THEN

Let's discuss the best red wagons we had as kids. I didn't have one, but I bet you sure did.

TELL ME ABOUT YOUR WAGON
I had one!

My mom would pull me in it to my Grandma's house down the road. It was a fly whip.

Halcyon

My wife is in two bands and stays out all night. She then yells at me if I take 5 minutes to do something I want to do, drunk thread.

ATF487

Halcyon is really boardin' up a storm, here.

kind of wondering if we should have an official |OT| Drunk Thread with a proper OP

NoRéN

ATF487 said:
Halcyon is really boardin' up a storm, here.

kind of wondering if we should have an official |OT| Drunk Thread with a proper OP
What would the OP include? Recommended drinks? Late night food?

ATF487 said:
Uncompromisable
(Today, 03:41 AM)
Haha, he did the right thing. Although you should have asked if anal sex was an option. I've known chicks who won't taken it in the vag but are fine with anal. I would have gone down the list before she left just to be sure I had exhausted all of my options.

Can I fuck you in the ass? "No"
Will you suck my dick? "No"
Make out with one of my gf's? "No"
At least jerk me off? "No"

Ok, you can walk your ass home now.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Just bought my self a bottle of buckfast (15% proof,high caffine content,wine), with a can of stella, Aint got the bar for another 4 hours..

Can't wait to post back in 1 hours time when i'm drunk :)

OH JOY I CANT WAIT TO FEEL YOU AGAIN, ITS BEEN 7 DAYS

Kentpaul said:
Just bought my self a bottle of buckfast (15% proof,high caffine content,wine), with a can of stella, Aint got the bar for another 4 hours..

Can't wait to post back in 1 hours time when i'm drunk :)

OH JOY I CANT WAIT TO FEEL YOU AGAIN, ITS BEEN 7 DAYS

Ahh, nothing like a night on the town after some buckie.

I'm sober since early march. Medical reasons.

Now it's getting hot outside, beer in the afternoon on terasse everywhere, bbq with friends with booze... it's getting really hard to not flip a bottle and have some beer these days... It's even harder reading this thread, because I can recognize myself is a lot of story/interrogation in here

Kentpaul

UnluckyKate said:
I'm sober since early march. Medical reasons.

Now it's getting hot outside, beer in the afternoon on terasse everywhere, bbq with friends with booze... it's getting really hard to not flip a bottle and have some beer these days... It's even harder reading this thread, because I can recognize myself is a lot of story/interrogation in here

Go to your local shop and buy a 12 pack.

I'm having such a good time Pregaming my self before a kickass night out

Kentpaul said:
Go to your local shop and buy a 12 pack.

I'm having such a good time Pregaming my self before a kickass night out

I'd rather not. Last time I had booze, it killed me for several minutes so I'm not taking any chance. I'm just holding up with soda and with the sweet idea that in a couple of month, just for the best days of summer, I'll be up and running again.

Kentpaul

When i was major clubbing over Xmas time every time i was smoking cigerettes, i'd speak to this dude over the course of a month, the last time i spoke to the dude he said he had a heart thingy and he couldnt drink no more

I ain't seen that dude in the cigerette area or the club in over 4 months...

Sometimes the body can really fuck over enjoyment.

TxdoHawk

UnluckyKate said:
I'd rather not. Last time I had booze, it killed me for several minutes so I'm not taking any chance. I'm just holding up with soda and with the sweet idea that in a couple of month, just for the best days of summer, I'll be up and running again.

Wow, that's pretty frightening. I'd probably never drink again, period, after an experience like that. Are you on some kind of medication/due for an operation that's going to enable you to safely drink again in the future? Your linked thread doesn't seem to imply that.

TxdoHawk said:
Wow, that's pretty frightening. I'd probably never drink again, period, after an experience like that. Are you on some kind of medication/due for an operation that's going to enable you to safely drink again in the future? Your linked thread doesn't seem to imply that.

Well, it's not really drinking that almost killed, but the alcohol inject in the heart for procedure. My heart is more likely to make a bad reaction to alcohol to being with, but I was fine a couple of month ago. Now, I'm still very weak due to the accident and I can't imagine going for a drink without any pain at first, and risk after. I should be able to drink again in the future, even if heavy drinking never was a good option from the start, considering my condition.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Getting a fake id today MOTHERFUCKERS. Shit, I'm already 20 but I got another 8 months. Can't take it anymore and better late than never. I'll be joining the thread proper later today but for now I'll share a drunk story from another time.

This one time, at a friend's house, I got drunk and fell on some bricks:

5767910247_b2e5172fac.jpg

fuck yea battle scars broski. First thing I'm gonna buy is a Jameson and a six pack of Stella.

Kentpaul

Sub_Level said:
Getting a fake id today MOTHERFUCKERS. Shit, I'm already 20 but I got another 8 months. Can't take it anymore and better late than never. I'll be joining the thread proper later today but for now I'll share a drunk story from another time.

This one time, at a friend's house, I got drunk and fell on some bricks:

fuck yea battle scars broski. First thing I'm gonna buy is a Jameson and a six pack of Stella.

awsome battle scar, welcome to the thread man, Matrix sunglasses, fucking yee ya man , yee fucking ha

:)

I'm in need of a little nightcap, so some Bailey's should do the trick.

Not so much drunk as having washed down dinner with a few beers, so I'm not sure if this statement is qualified for this thread.

Soma

I usually don't drink, but after having a two and a half year relationship end on me the other day I decided to just say you know what fuck It i'm calling my cousin, he called some friends, and you guys are gonna help me drown my sorrows and get fuckin drunk off my ass. And so they did and it was pretty damn awesome, honestly. Nothing special just had a bunch of Jack Daniel's and smoked some great weed (i don't smoke much either).

Man it's been so long since I've gotten that drunk/high but damn I needed that. It was fun and honestly I don't feel so bad about the whole situation anymore. Shit sucks but i'm gonna move on.

moonspeak said:
Man it's been so long since I've gotten that drunk/high but damn I needed that. It was fun and honestly I don't feel so bad about the whole situation anymore. Shit sucks but i'm gonna move on.

People say that sort of thing is the worst sort of thing to do after something like that happening, but I'd disagree with that, unless the person in question is a weepy/angry drunk.

J-Roderton

Had 3 shots of Gentleman Jack or whatever the fuck you call it, earlier tonight. Now drinking an 18 pack of Bud Light as fast as I can while watching Get Low. I'm surprisingly doing okay. I'm still Facebooking and posting in what I think is proper grammar. Lord, keep me away from amazon.

(._.)

Banned
Uncompromisable said:
I drank quite a bit so I'll share.

Tonight I went to a bar and met this girl. We seemed to click and get along quite well. I dont usually do this but I bought her a few drinks. She then asks me: "What are you doing later tonight?"

I tell her: "I'm having a little afterparty with champagne at my house, feel free to join me."
She agrees.

So she comes over to my house. We listen to music, have stimulating conversation. At some point she says she wants to go to bed. She gets into my bed. Cuddles up next to me and then naturally I go for the kiss.

She resists, "I won't kiss you, I won't have sex with you" I push a little but she's very surprisingly firm on this for a girl who had absolutely no problem coming over alone to my place for champagne at 3 am.

Now I'm a reasonable guy, we have known eachother for just a few hours, I can understand her not wanting to give me sex.

But not kissing? What? Are you going to convince me you've never kissed someone you barely knew? Let along someone you got along with so well and who treated you right?

To me that's STRAIGHT UP playing games. She was gaining power over me by the second, it felt shitty as fuck, as if I have to chase and beg for this. As if I don't deserve it and I need to prove I'm good enough to be kissed after dates and dates.

I was tough but fair: either give me a kiss on the mouth so I know we're something, or leave.

It was raining. She had no money on her for a cab she told me (I know that's bs). When she asked me if I was sure about this, i said: "afraid so...look I dont want you to leave but the way you're being, it's very teasing and not cool, you baited me into thinking something's gonna happen, you come over to my place at 3 am, but then play hard to get to get power: not cool. I like you and I want you to stay, but not under these conditions."

So she storms the fuck out knocking over everything in her path.

What I learned: It was a hard call, but in the end I'd rather feel like an asshole than a loser. Any girl that would rather walk home in the rain than kiss me can't possibly be that into me and is likely just playing games (I'm rather well off and I've learned to sniff out golddiggers real fucking fast, I've been extremely hurt before).

Anyway that's my story. I'm a bit shook. I can't say this is how I wanted it to develop, but I'm glad I put my foot down.
i agree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom