• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Ahhh, just picked up some beer. Haven't drank since like Saturday. Well, haven't really gotten drunk since Saturday I should say. :eek: Might do another drive by on the tinychat, a couple nights ago it was pretty lowkey. Lots of Mario kart! I saw devo's cat though. Might have to wrangle up my own kitty and give her some screentime.

jaxword

I have too much money. I hate fuckin' being this guy, it actually alienated me from all of my friends but having too much is as much of a curse is it is a blessing.

Since you've got extra cash, could you buy me a "somethingawful" account? They're 10 bucks and I am a poor student.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
3Ddog.jpg

Gotta love those days where you just chow in front of the computer.
I believe this is pantherlotus' "beer" of choice.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
My desk is actually two drawers from an old dresser, with a table leaf on top. Its perfect because I can store the few optical disks and portable games I have on the inside. My computer stand is an old picture frame and some really cheap balsa wood I had left over from an automaton project. My desk is dope.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Nice speakers! I have to use headphones, but they're nice ones so its ok.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Have any of you bros tried Guinness Black Lager? I almost got it but then I remembered how much I dislike regular Guinness.

ATF487

happy 1st anniversary of your 21st birthday!

i'm 22 also. i have a lot of grey hair and have to wear a suit tomorrow.

i'm only a few years away from the nursing home

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
I wish every beer came in 40oz bottles.

I mean...right!?

I'm drinking the champaigne of beers tonight fellas, gotta save money for my two week vacation back to the hometown. If I come back home after New Years and I haven't gotten laid, please make fun of me. A lot.

happy 1st anniversary of your 21st birthday!

i'm 22 also. i have a lot of grey hair and have to wear a suit tomorrow.

i'm only a few years away from the nursing home

Hah, I would get rid of a kidney just have a full head of grey hair over being bald.

edit: wait... that doesn't make sense.

fuck it.

Drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom