• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kehs

Banned
I wish every beer came in 40oz bottles.

The good ones come in quarts.

ISrgQ

AcridMeat

Banned
happy 1st anniversary of your 21st birthday!

i'm 22 also. i have a lot of grey hair and have to wear a suit tomorrow.

i'm only a few years away from the nursing home

Thanks! wait what? Grey hair and such? Sorry to hear it man, let's grab a drink and then we won't evne realize it!

VariantX04

Loser slave of the system :(
It's like 7 degrees celsius in Saudi Arabia right now. Haven't checked the news but has hell officially frozen over?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Yep, doing fine.

I just dove into such a visible fantasy. i dont even know what to think. i almost dont even know what to say.

^cooks and vicodin/valium/opiumtea

Acid08

Banned
Doin the Berkeley thang. Drinking at campus bars, studying, drinking moar. I haven't been in the NHL thread in a while because I haven't been watching. :/

Not missing too much. Thread sucks and the Sharks are as inconsistent as ever. I need to do some bar hopping in Berkeley, haven't been there since I turned 21.

Dead

well not really...yet
I'm so fucking angry at the moment, I don't know whether to take it out at the gym or to just go to a bar and get piss fuck drunk. I'm feeling stupid enough to do both in one night too.

AcridMeat

Banned
Not missing too much. Thread sucks and the Sharks are as inconsistent as ever. I need to do some bar hopping in Berkeley, haven't been there since I turned 21.

Let me know man! Would be cool to grab a drink while watching a sharks game.

I've noticed their inconsistency, crazy.

Oh and listen to People Under The Stairs, because they are hip hop gods.

Drunk-gaf, have any of you invested in a personal breathalyzer? I was thinking about getting this one:

http://www.amazon.com/BACtrack-Keychain-Breathalyzer-Portable-Detector/dp/B006536ZXC/ref=sr_1_17?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1323324062&sr=1-17

balddemon

Banned
FINALLY someone posted.

Guys should I go to my child dev class tomorrow? There is a cute girl in front of me, and one behind me. I got the one in fronts number, need the one behind. tomorrow is the last day of class before finals. BUT we're friends on facebook. i really don't want to go. but i want some vagina

Acid08

Banned
FINALLY someone posted.

Guys should I go to my child dev class tomorrow? There is a cute girl in front of me, and one behind me. I got the one in fronts number, need the one behind. tomorrow is the last day of class before finals. BUT we're friends on facebook. i really don't want to go. but i want some vagina

Take the pussy by the reigns.

balddemon

Banned
You need to chill on the girls man. Focus on like a hobby or something.

Collect trains.

i am making up for 20 years of lost opportunities. maybe i should play more video games. or go to the gym more. those are my hobbies man. games, gym, girls.

how about i get her number, and try to form a longterm relationship. that would be nice. haven't had one of those since soph year of hs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom