• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I do not feel very hot. :\
Gonna make some really fatty food. Like carnitas or something.

Qasiel

Hey drunk Gaf!

Posted some rather questionable stuff earlier, but that's only because you guys weren't on the first page. Either/or, you guys are awesome. Seriously. Just keep on doing what you do.

Have a good night!

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
I feel like fucking shit for no reason. Time to buy a half gallon of cheap canadian whiskey. Having a liquor store 1 block from my house was the worst thing that ever happened to me.

ATF487

I feel like fucking shit for no reason. Time to buy a half gallon of cheap canadian whiskey. Having a liquor store 1 block from my house was the worst thing that ever happened to me.

best thing, you mean.

gonna do some schoolwork while drinking. just ordered food too

hoverX

Drunk thread? Yes very drunk. Went to Joey at Yonge and dundas. Highest concentration of beautiful girls I've ever seen.

ATF487

i pick up the phone and the dominos girl yells "FUCKING COCK SUCKER" in my ear. apparently someone ran in front of her car

i think im in love

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
I've written a woman a note in my blood before. She told me she knew it was real blood because of the smell. How does that make all of you feel about me?

ATF487

not really a sonnet guy, more of a sensitive mix tape guy.
i wonder if the girl deliverers ever have creepy dudes call/text them back.

also timedog, you're a real dog

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
She invited me to a party at her house the next weekend, which me and my friend Erik went to, but not through the front door. We snuck into the backyard and "peeped" on everyone for like 30 minutes until we got caught and they let us in. Then I smoked weed out of a blunt for the first time, and girl who I gave blood letter to was wasted and kept grabbing my crotch as me and my friend were leaving.

This afternoon, I cracked my self up with the movie title "Snakes on a Jane". What was I thinking?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Yeah I was lost for a little bit but it only takes me 30-45 seconds. But now I'm back full force.
Okay, maybe not full force I need a short refractory period, guys.

DangerStepp

I always suspected CHEEZMO because of the avatar, but then I dismissed it as a stereotype and I was in the wrong.
Today I learned I should go with my gut instinct.

I have the most badout Gaydar®, too. I used to call my brother the usual antagonistic homophobic laden names when we were younger and he turned out to be gay.

You think I caused that or I was right all along?

I'm really curious about this pic, but I dunno if I want the PM or not. Flip a coin for me and decide the fate, Atramental.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom