• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
Gonna put that shit on repeat, put some lotion on my arms and glide to the ro..........ahhh scotch.

DangerStepp

make this thread: "Why is Kojima so proud of Metal Gear Solid 2?"
Gaming side would turn into a shitting skeleton.

OMG, that's it! It's Prince you remind me of! That explains everything, including your sex appeal.

You're in the wrong field, you should make music. I'll endorse and encourage you.

I've yet to dip my feet into the Prince pool, but Jesus Christ this is rocking.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
This fucking scotch is spicier than this fucking jambalaya.

Tomorrow I will shit a framed picture.

DangerStepp

This fucking scotch is spicier than this fucking jambalaya.

Tomorrow I will shit a framed picture.
Or through a screen door.

Ef you guys for getting me into Prince--now I have to go Wikipedia and research how awesome he was EFFFF.

Also, I will give you a song when the night is done and you have to promise to like it.

VariantX04

Loser slave of the system :(
Got stupid high the last few nights to compensate for the coming bullshit week at work (in the middle of nowhere). Here's where I work (with hipster vision turned on):

ec90eed821a211e1abb01231381b65e3_7.jpg

MAKIN DAT ARAAAAB MONEY

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Got stupid high the last few nights to compensate for the coming bullshit week at work (in the middle of nowhere). Here's where I work (with hipster vision turned on):

ec90eed821a211e1abb01231381b65e3_7.jpg

MAKIN DAT ARAAAAB MONEY

Petroleum engineer, by chance? If so, yeah dude, you are making some motherfuckin' bank.

legs against my chest
stomach tight and wet
the very best
yes you guessed you guessed it
so hot you're cool
so cool you're hot
show my favorite beauty spot
tie me up in a love knot
boiling over, bubbling up

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
I have this awesome habit of screaming for Prince at every reception I go to, because receptions always play shitty music.

So anyway, I'm badgering this lousy DJ out in the middle of nowhere in this Am-vets to play Prince so we can all shake our asses and that mother fucker plays I Would Die 4 U.

Like what can you do to that besides run in place?

VariantX04

Loser slave of the system :(
Petroleum engineer, by chance? If so, yeah dude, you are making some motherfuckin' bank.
Actually, I'm just a lowly technician going for my big break in the music industry. Not going to last long here, that's for fucking sure. I HAVE TO LIVE WITH MY SAUDI-MINDED COWORKERS. You couldn't possibly imagine the shit I have to deal with every day. The ignorance, the hypocrisy, the bullshit war between two islamic sects. It's a totally fucked situation. But the pay is good.

UrokeJoe

Actually, yeah.

I watched this show earlier where they made caramelized bacon and mixed it with frozen egg custard.

A bacon and eggs ice cream of sorts--looked delicious.

Thank you, I was feeling lonely. That sounds amazingly delicious.

Edit- I'm drunk so I can post here

ATF487

i think my favorite thing about this thread is that everyone who doesn't drink a lot/isn't an alcoholic just avoids it like the plague. maybe once every 10 pages some douche comments but it's unlike nearly every thread on here

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
i think my favorite thing about this thread is that everyone who doesn't drink a lot/isn't an alcoholic just avoids it like the plague. maybe once every 10 pages some douche comments but it's unlike nearly every thread on here

its the best thread on Gaf because there aren't any opinions. And if someone fucks up and posts one, you just say, fuck that guy, hes drunk.

DangerStepp

Yeah, it's our own little club house.

I have a song for you guys... I hope you enjoy it in some form or fashion. I think we can all relate to it... I think it's about that time:

http://youtu.be/UbzhISjPBnc

ATF487

It never even crossed my mind that it was an ATF correlation. lol.

i made this username when i was like 8 because i had a game called advanced tactical fighters, but i'd like to think it was my subconscious knowing that i would be interested in alcohol tobacco and firearms

DangerStepp

i need to get more into alkaline trio, bigtime. what album do i need?
Goddammit is my favorite, it's their first and heralded as their best by their fans.

Depends on if you can digest punk with low production, but it's awesome. I'd say grab a handful of songs from across their discography. They've certainly grown.

I'll hook you up if you have Dropbox.

Let us all trade poetry.

Maraudered by melanin, mundane morning 9 to 5
Caffeine grin bunked beneath coffee laced eyes
Drag around horizons of an orange soaked sky
Poring over nights and days long gone
Spilling into streets like a drunk beggars song as we all sing along
We all all sang along, we sang alone though the words give way to
talking through the dawn
On a couch fueled ramble that made sense for so long.

coldvein

Banned
don't know what drop box is but i'll check out that first album as soon as i can, thanks man. i've got friends with alkaline trio tattoos, and have somehow yet to have really closely listened to their music.

DangerStepp

My girlfriend got me into them by recommending Good Mourning. I think that's a good place to start, really.
Awesome! As a long time fan, that one was hard for me to get into but it's certainly quality.

coldvein, how you feel about this line? "Tongue tied knee-deep in surprise. Even Christ himself would cringe at the sight of your scars"

G-Fex

IM NOT DRUNK BUT IM TOTALLY BUZZED OFF A E-DRINK.

IM FLYIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH EEEEEEEEEEEEYEAH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom