• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DangerStepp

The 80s music on TinyChat felt like Miami Vice tonight.

It only lacked cocaine and Don Johnson.

It was so rad. D.A.R.E. Approved. DARE was so pointless and only served to scare the shit out of me.

AcridMeat

Banned
The 80s music on TinyChat felt like Miami Vice tonight.

It only lacked cocaine and Don Johnson.

It was so rad. D.A.R.E. Approved. DARE was so pointless and only served to scare the shit out of me.

When D.A.R.E. came to my school they passed around jars with the different drugs so we as kids knew what they looked like to avoid em. I was scared shitless when I held the cocaine.

Acid08

Banned
When D.A.R.E. came to my school they passed around jars with the different drugs so we as kids knew what they looked like to avoid em. I was scared shitless when I held the cocaine.

Should have dropped it and been like "oh no let me help clean it up" then snort the shit out of it. It's the perfect crime.

DangerStepp

There's a scratch right here on the surface
On the mug of coffee that's for breakfast
Mundane chat we'll pour about the weather
Overcast and grey, no i'm not any better
Glimpse across skin and you'll find a wound
It's strikes with lunch so lonely 'round noon
Afternoon tea keeps me alert if I fell
Shifting tiles on the tub, Im not doing so well. 
There's a hole right here where we seem to be stuck
Between sweet dreams, lotteries, and pressing my luck 
Drinking for supper in the candlelight's stead
Beats singing to myself and one crease in my bed. 

G'night, friends.

coldvein

Banned
i'm down for some angsty shit all the time.

p.s. i'm 27. i'm going to buy this trio album. i can't listen to crunk castle swag lasers rap ALL DAY, y'know?

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
just got a bottle of old samuel bourbon whiskey (tastes so much like JD for half the price,same alc) and 18 cans of stella.. Time to go lala land

man i love a bottle of whiskey fuck just looking at this bottle i can sense the good times tonight

oh man the ice cold coca cola and this bourbon go so fucking sweet. dat suger

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
Ahh the morning (afternoon) after.

Had to make a quick check of Gaf to see if I said anything embarrassing.

Lets see, told someone to fuck off, called someone a dildo, made fun of Alkaline Trio.

Nope, we're good.

coldvein

Banned
i got the whole day off, my football team is playing in the national quarterfinals, but the game doesn't start until five. i should be getting hammered right now to pass the time but i'm going out for lunch with this girl. which isn't happening for a couple more hours either. fuck i'm bored.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
I got sooooo drunk last night. Unfortunately Tinychat GAF bore the brunt of it. I probably would have had some cool posts.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
FUCKING COLA RAN OUT BEFORE THE WHISKEY

Gave my girlfriend some my bourbon were so fucking drunk

!!! so gooooooooooood first time drunk in 7 days

its good to be back.. i need a cigerette!

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
i'M ABOUT TO COOK CHICKEN FETTUCINI ALFREDO DRUNK WATTUP

I'MMA BE BACK IN THIS BITCH LATER GLOATING (LYING) ABOUT HOW GOOD IT TASTED WATTUP GUYS

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
it's friday which means I have some decent beer and a fresh sack of herb. playing videogames and thinking about how good Timedog's fettuccine alfredo sound right now.

Timedog, do you make your own noodles from scratch?

Oh god...

My throat is sore and I promised my YouTube subscribers that I would make a new video about my social anxiety tomorrow... urgh

I'm going to sound very raspy.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
I love music dearly.

The only thing I've been wanting to listen to lately however has been the sound of an entire string section just playing a single note, drawn out infinitely.

I think I'm becoming an egg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom