• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
The elder egg. I'm becoming the elder egg.

I will reach a state where I cease to communicate verbally and forgo movement all together.

I'll be placed in the center of town, unmoving.

Townsfolk with gather round me and tell stories, every Friday night.

Their stories will be passed down generation to generation this way.

And as the stories twist, their meanings altered over time I'll be there, sitting silently.

Some will leave trinkets, cigarettes and poems at my feet. For no other purpose than the observance of a silent man.

300 years later a boy will approach.

He'll speak to himself, asking, why am I here?

Finally the silent man will speak and explain that his mother is a trick ass bitch and then preform a 32 hit combo on the SNES version of Killer Instinct.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
it's friday which means I have some decent beer and a fresh sack of herb. playing videogames and thinking about how good Timedog's fettuccine alfredo sound right now.

Timedog, do you make your own noodles from scratch?

I haven't tried that yet. I'm a little afraid to try cause I wouldn't be able to make the noodles al dente. I'll try sometime soon though, and see what happens.

You dumb idiots I will fucking karate chop your back awesomely and send electric jolts up your spine that will fry your brain.

coldvein

Banned
The elder egg. I'm becoming the elder egg.

I will reach a state where I cease to communicate verbally and forgo movement all together.

I'll be placed in the center of town, unmoving.

Townsfolk with gather round me and tell stories, every Friday night.

Their stories will be passed down generation to generation this way.

And as the stories twist, their meanings altered over time I'll be there, sitting silently.

Some will leave trinkets, cigarettes and poems at my feet. For no other purpose than the observance of a silent man.

300 years later a boy will approach.

He'll speak to himself, asking, why am I here?

Finally the silent man will speak and explain that his mother is a trick ass bitch and then preform a 32 hit combo on the SNES version of Killer Instinct.

who quote?

cdyhybrid

Greetings drunk-GAF, I am attempting to join your ranks once again. Johnnie Walker Red is the choice of the night, mainly because I have nothing else handy that I'm willing to throw down on a quiet night in like tonight. Nice little bday gift from the roommate, though. I have to work tomorrow, but not until 2pm, so fuck it, why not? I was going to stick with one glass and just go to sleep, but we'll see what happens.

coldvein

Banned
Greetings drunk-GAF, I am attempting to join your ranks once again. Johnnie Walker Red is the choice of the night, mainly because I have nothing else handy that I'm willing to throw down on a quiet night in like tonight. Nice little bday gift from the roommate, though. I have to work tomorrow, but not until 2pm, so fuck it, why not? I was going to stick with one glass and just go to sleep, but we'll see what happens.

a. welcome

b. tonight was a crazy night for college fb. and yes, i'm a fellow huskies fan.

coldvein

Banned
point... drinking more doesn't ever make the hangover go away. it puts it on some kinda delay. only makes it harsher in the end. JSUT MY OPINION.

Uchip

Banned
cranking the beers for the first time in months
probably the only time i post here (maybe i have i forgot)
whats going on

DangerStepp

point... drinking more doesn't ever make the hangover go away. it puts it on some kinda delay. only makes it harsher in the end. JSUT MY OPINION.
Yeah, I've been behind on my '11 Hip-Hop.
I love Lupe. I was sold on my first listen of "Kick, Push"

I'm gonna listen to Daffy's jam in a moment

Last weekend before Finals begin....

grandmarnier.jpg

ITS A CELEBRATION B*TCHES!

coldvein

Banned
the tinychat overlords (you know who you are) can't handle me telling them that they're average looking peoples. lolllllllzzzzz

balddemon

Banned
sorry brah, i'm trying this thing called studying for finals. definitely need to ace 2 of them to even think about passing the class. i'll be back in a week. until then, stay strong brother.

Kraftwerk

This girl made me this..this concoction of absinthe/shrooms/peyote and some other god knows what.

jesus Christ o_____o tasted like absolute shit, but jesus christ

coldvein

Banned
sorry brah, i'm trying this thing called studying for finals. definitely need to ace 2 of them to even think about passing the class. i'll be back in a week. until then, stay strong brother.

rock 'em out baldy.

all i have to think about is whether or not i should go to the bar to watch football right now, or just follow it via internet..

kraftwerk: that sounds crazy yo. except the absinthe part, absinthe is a lie.

balddemon

Banned
probably dude. like i said, i won't be drunk until next thursday, if then. thats when my last final is. i plan to be wasted on my couch that night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom