• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hipgnosis

Got a little drunk on a date and now I'm rewarding myself with a glass of wine after a succesful date. Some swedish snus thrown in also, life is good.

TxdoHawk

Getting ready for a holiday party with a few buddies in NYC. Can of Amp first, because 6-day workweeks have destroyed me this month.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Is it weird to drink 151 proof on your own? Because I totally am.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
What is the deal with people shitting up the IronGaf Cookoff thread with pictures of shitty homemade pizza?

You can't go a single fucking page without seeing a picture of some nub and his unappetizing piece of flat bread with mozzarella and pepperoni on it.

Holy shit Chef Boyardee, did you roll the dough yourself?

And the pizza people always take the worst photographs.

What's the correlation between homemade pizza and Iphones?

Fucking cookie cutter mother fuckers.

hoverX

Back to the drunk thread!! Just spent the evening with a buddy blabbing about Buddhism and befriending the staff at the local pub.

daffy

Banned
What is the deal with people shitting up the IronGaf Cookoff thread with pictures of shitty homemade pizza?

You can't go a single fucking page without seeing a picture of some nub and his unappetizing piece of flat bread with mozzarella and pepperoni on it.

Holy shit Chef Boyardee, did you roll the dough yourself?

And the pizza people always take the worst photographs.

What's the correlation between homemade pizza and Iphones?

Fucking cookie cutter mother fuckers.

:lol aha go Gouty!

repost one of them here
edit: nvm posted 3 hrs ago, I'll search it hahaha

coldvein

Banned
thanks for setting me up the bomb timedog. *coldvein enters tinychat* dudes with tits wearing snuggies. DA FUCK!? i dont trust you anymore

coldvein

Banned
i just sat on the corner in the hood with a mentally disabled hobo, gave him a beer and a couple smokes, he smiled and laughed. i only understood about 20% of what he said, but his old busted mental face was all smiles.

coldvein wins karma for the day.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Love the tickle your nose gets when you take a little sniff from an open bottle of whiskey

lunchtoast

YOOOooooooooooooooo!

I'm drinking some wine, cause it's cheap. Waiting for my roomie to get back so we can watch some animation domination, in the mean time GAF and DC universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom