• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1UtCp.jpg

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
Hey hey, we got our avatars back.

I want OT to secede from the gaming side.

I like me some games but Jesus Christ, gimping GAF for fucking B team Metal Gear spin offs that will bomb in every region?

Lets get our god damn priorities straight.

ATF487

i only play sports games now, probably won't buy another console ever

also just bought more alcohol because i feel awful. finals tomorrow :)

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
I still dont understand Tiny chat. I checked it out a couple of days ago thanks to this thread and it was fat dudes and slutty future welfare recipients.

And everyone was a child.

And we were all staring at one another.

Sai-kun

Banned
I still dont understand Tiny chat. I checked it out a couple of days ago thanks to this thread and it was fat dudes and slutty future welfare recipients.

Wow, Kitchenmotors. Are you just gonna take that?

What fat dudes or slutty welfare bitches? Children? Dude, there is a lot of GayGAF on Tinychat, myself included. You just looking to start a fight and get your weave pulled.

VariantX04

Loser slave of the system :(
About to be dropped by chopper on an offshore platform with no food/bathroom/phone signal/internets for 9 hours. Weather is really bad so they can't tie a boat to the platform. If you don't hear from me in 9 hours, I probably offed myself.

Drink in my memory bruhs.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
Woah woah waoh, take it easy there.

I think gay children are great.........and should .....spend more time staring into web cams..............

at fat whores....... who might coincidentally also be gay.

Sai-kun

Banned
Woah woah waoh, take it easy there.

I think gay children are great.........and should .....spend more time staring into web cams..............

at fat whores....... who might coincidentally also be gay.

Well that's just mean. I can't believe you'd personally attack kitchenmotors like that.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I got this beer called Badass American Lager. It looks like something that would cost 79 cents a can at Walgreens but it's actually kinda good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom