• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
Had a real chip on my shoulder the last several weeks, can't shake it.

Tried to drink it away, wound up getting sick and calling in to work.

I got a fuck you like a red ten foot pole.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
I got a sixer of that New Belgium Snow Day crap. Why didn't they just call it an IPA so I could avoid buying this hoppy bullshit? Super hoppy beers rarely taste good, and usually even then it's off tap. I mean there are definitely some hoppy beers that taste amazing, but not this bullshit.

Fuck you New Belgium.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Of work today, going to try and convince the girlfriend to make cocktails out of some whiskey i have.

Whiskey,vodka, orange juice and Alchopops.

I'm still in her bad books for my sniffing more lines than a bar code reader so i cant just jump into the whiskey and play music like i used to :)

.la1n

What? The hoppier the better, I like to numb my tongue. haven't tried that beer, tho

I was actually going to come in here and let everyone now that Snow Day was one of their better seasonal beers in awhile. You do have to dig hops though...

Kentpaul

this tinychat sucks, everyone is talking about god! i expected drunk naked gafers drinking whiskey, gaf has failed me

Kentpaul

whiskey and vodka in the same drink, ashamed to say its the first time i have done this.

spammed some fruit juice and alcopops in for good measure

edit

now drunk, hitting stellas

Acid08

Banned
My friends don't call me much anymore or pick up my calls. Parents are ridiculously frustrated with me. I've done horrible things in my life. I can isolate and identify all the stupid and fucked up things I do but I can't seem to change them. I'm a horrible student even though I know I have the ability to destroy that shit. All I want to do is get fucked up and hang out. Why am I so fucking stupid?

Fucking sobriety.

My friends don't call me much anymore or pick up my calls. Parents are ridiculously frustrated with me. I've done horrible things in my life. I can isolate and identify all the stupid and fucked up things I do but I can't seem to change them. I'm a horrible student even though I know I have the ability to destroy that shit. All I want to do is get fucked up and hang out. Why am I so fucking stupid?

Fucking sobriety.

Student? High School or College? (I'm hoping not Middle School.)

Acid08

Banned
Student? High School or College? (I'm hoping not Middle School.)

Community College. I think I've finally found something I want to pursue but it will probably require me moving out of the area I've lived in my entire life. I can't wait but I fucked off with my classes this semester yet again.

I have a job I love but I get no hours and not paid for shit but I spend all my fucking money on weed, booze, and smokes so I can't even afford the gas I need to get to work and school usually. Haven't even had my own room for almost 2 years. How the fuck do I take control of this shit?

Axion22

Just polished off my 2L growler of Oaked Arrogant Bastard. Now I'm looking at GAF to post swear words and unfiltered opinions.

ATF487

Fucking sobriety.

Can relate to a lot of this. A change of scenery would probably be good, throw yourself in some new situations and try to get yourself out of old habits

kehs

Banned
1st question, how come arsenic, everyloser, and no aren't on tinychat.

2nd question....home come aresnic isn't on tinychat

3rd question...johntheboss or johntheloss.

Community College. I think I've finally found something I want to pursue but it will probably require me moving out of the area I've lived in my entire life. I can't wait but I fucked off with my classes this semester yet again.

I have a job I love but I get no hours and not paid for shit but I spend all my fucking money on weed, booze, and smokes so I can't even afford the gas I need to get to work and school usually. Haven't even had my own room for almost 2 years. How the fuck do I take control of this shit?

Hey, I have a job I don't love and get no hours and get paid shit. Awesome!

balddemon

Banned
Someone link me to this tinychat.

www.tinychat.com/tinygaffers

--

Acid, you and me are like identical, only you smoke weed lol. And I would smoke weed were it not for probation. Anyways, at least you have a job, although from what you say, it might be time to find a new one. I'm currently unemployed and looking for jobs, hopefully I'll get one at 24 hr fitness. The problem for me is that whenever prospective employers do a background check, they see my record, which is pretty damning. The one place they didn't check, I fucked that job up after less than 2 months. So next time I get a job, I'm definitely going to take it more seriously.

As for classes, I'm about to finish up my 2nd semester that will count, and I will not be going back to school for at least 8 months while I work and hopefully get out of my house. I love my family, I just can't stand living here anymore. The pressure to do all things religious is really what's driving me away. I feel like I could make my own choice better if I were on my own, without people hounding me to go to church and on a mission and whatnot.

Good luck man.

AcridMeat

Banned

You sound a lot like me, I've been going through Peep Show and drinking all week instead of studying. This is why I'm looking into getting a work visa for when I graduate, hopefully force myself to stop being an idiot who doesn't do the things he needs to, when he needs to.

Lucario

.-. i have a group meeting in 5 minutes and one of the guys there doesn't shower and i just did a bunch of shots and i think it was too many

edit: i cannot stand this guy sober. It's bcause I'm an ASSHOLE sober. Drunk i'm fun enough to be nice around mr way too noisy and sweaty, but sober? uuuugh.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
.-. i have a group meeting in 5 minutes and one of the guys there doesn't shower and i just did a bunch of shots and i think it was too many

maybe you'll have enough liquid courage to tell the dirtbag to spray on some axe body spray or something

Lucario

maybe you'll have enough liquid courage to tell the dirtbag to spray on some axe body spray or something

i do that sober. I have told him, to his face, to fucking shower before.

like i said, I'm an asshole.

drunk he's kinda fun! also he likes ponies. ponies are cool.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
It's been a week or so because of papers due, finals to study for, and craziness at work and lots of writing for MLB's winter meetings, but I'm back. Steel Reserve + Coors Lite tall boy combo in full effect.

Joates

Banned
Finals done for the semester, back from a celebratory night out, disappointed I had to go to page 2 to find this damn thread, mustve scrolled up and down the front page 6 times looking for this shit. Captain runs through my blood...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom