• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that is...interesting. So you could get fired even if someone else told you to do the interview? Man, being a boss must be pretty sweet.

Well, my boss is pretty cool, so I don't think I'll be fired. The problem is I can't probably acknowledge this ever happened. I'd like to write a public apology, but that's probably not in the cards with corporate. So, essentially, all the angry emails calling for my death (there's only been 3 thank god) get forwarded to the boss. I'd love to respond saying I just was assigned that story, but I'll probably take the brunt of the blame.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
nsVFY.jpg

The equipment in my pic might not be 4 feet long, but you can sure as hell tell the operator knows how to handle it.

HgzVD.jpg

Ya no

welp I got in trouble for drinking again at my school... probably getting kicked out of housing now. can't afford an off campus apartment so it looks like i'm headed to community college. thank you alcohol

daffy

Banned
I think you've had enough for tonight.

Nah nah Puddles he crazy. He know I run shit here.

Oh look more pics. Thats cool I know you have ichat girlfriends on here or whatever. You look like a taco bell waitress. I hope you get laid behind 7 proxies, I really do. I'm done with your e-shit, you gotta come home eventually. and I'll be right there with a spatula for that ass.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Nah nah Puddles he crazy. He know I run shit here.

Oh look more pics. Thats cool I know you have ichat girlfriends on here or whatever. You look like a taco bell waitress. I hope you get laid behind 7 proxies, I really do. I'm done with your e-shit, you gotta come home eventually. and I'll be right there with a spatula for that ass.

I know a member who is not a regular in this thread, someone who has barely posted here, saw my name and decided they wanted to throw some heat. I completely understand if you upset cause I got swag like a locomotive, believe me I'm used to having that effect on people. But here's the thing...

For you the day Timedog acknowledged your presence was the most important moment of your stay on GAF. For me, it was Tuesday.

I know a member who is not a regular in this thread, someone who has barely posted here, saw my name and decided they wanted to throw some heat. I completely understand if you upset cause I got swag like a locomotive, believe me I'm used to having that effect on people. But here's the thing...

For you the day Timedog acknowledged your presence was the most important moment of your stay on GAF. For me, it was Tuesday.

8uVIl.jpg

balddemon

Banned
nice acrid, i just woke up. time to study. or i'll watch basketball highlights on youtube. or maybe play some games. stuck fudying

ps timdog LOL INTERNET

edit: i'm falling in love with chiddy bang

AcridMeat

Banned
I think I'm okay for studying now guys, I'm on the last episode of Peep Show. Yeah, I've watched 42 episodes of a show in a week 1/2 NBD.

D:

balddemon

Banned
ima have to get up at 730 or 8 and look over my child development shit. then i'll kill that test, and use the time afterwards to study for calc and interpersonal communications. i got this.

also this is the only thread i don't use proper grammar

ima have to get up at 730 or 8 and look over my child development shit. then i'll kill that test, and use the time afterwards to study for calc and interpersonal communications. i got this.

also this is the only thread i don't use proper grammar

I like where you at right now. I'm 26 and make good money but I refuse to stop buying 30 packs of beer!

I love the college lifestyle.... I'm listening to Deftones from 98' drinking Natti Light wishing I was hanging at the bar with you.

Puddles

Banned
God, that episode in Series 3 where Mark has a chance with her is painful.

Jez: You realize what he's doing in here, don't you? He bloody loves you. It's pathetic. (To Mark) I bet you've got a hard-on, haven't you?

Mark: What? No, of course I haven't. She was telling me about...

Jez: Well, stand up straight, take your trousers off. If you're innocent, you've got nothing to hide, have you? Come on, let's have a look.

Mark: No!

Jez: Let me feel it! It's hard, isn't it?

Mark: No! And even it it was, it wouldn't prove love, it's just a human body!

Jez: Oh, right. It's a human body. Suddenly you're admitting to having a human body. You're no bloody eunuch, that's for sure.

*Doorbell rings*

Jez: I'm going to answer the door now, Mark. But I'm coming back for you. And your cock.

Big Suze: You don't, do you, have feelings for me, Mark? *lips trembling*

Mark: (voiceover) This is it. Go for it. Tell her. Betray Sophie, destroy Jeremy. (To Big Suze) No. God, no, as you know, I'm in love with Sophie.

Big Suze: Right. Because I thought...

Mark Corrigan: Honestly, Suze, I like you, sort of, but not even really that much. I mean, you're very, you know... horsey. You're the horsey type. Not that I've got a chip on my shoulder, but you're sort of a throwback, a kind of a Marie Antoinette figure. Let them eat cake. Not that she ever said that, it's a mistranslation, but... you know, big, stupid posh-head, that's you.

AcridMeat

Banned
Haha seriously it's like watching a trainwreck at every possible angle each episode. I loved the episode early in the 1st series I think
where he confesses his feelings to Sophie in the offices, "...and if you can't deal with it well then...you can just...Fuck off!"

Feel bad for spoiling the show but damn is it good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom