• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puddles

Banned
Thought I wouldn't drink tonight, but I couldn't sleep and ended up having a glass.

Working on my novel now. I'm getting so many delicious ideas, but they would require a huge restructuring. I have about 110k words; if I go through with these changes I would have to rewrite half of that.

This is some weird hipster wine that my dad or sister bought. Some kind of organic vineyard. Interesting taste.

balddemon

Banned
fuck

wake up at 845.

realize paper due at 930.

it's 850.

haven't started paper.

finals at 930, haven't studied.

time to write bitches.

EDIT:
Describe the store models of the information-processing system and discuss research evaluating the model from a development perspective.

Describe the 5 disorders that comprise the Autism Spectrum Disorders.

Describe the basic components of the Bayley's Infant Development Scales and the Wisc-IV.

Describe the 4 parts of the facial expression study from Darwin Muir's labs.

Compare and contrast Chomsky's and Skinner's theories of language development.

Describe the 3 types of temperaments based on Thomas and Chess' research.

Describe the 4 types of attachment revealed by the Strange Situation.

If someone happens to read this, I'd be much obliged if they'd help me out and answer 4 of these for me <3

EDIT @ 10:42am: Did well enough on the test I s'pose. Got there at 10 and finished in probably 25 minutes lol. Missed my chance to get that girls number though, she left while I was printing my paper. Time to study for Calc....I just want the finals to start, because I know they will only take like 30 minutes max, yet calc don't start til noon and IC until 2. ugh.

Hey Puddles, maybe you should write two books.

EDIT @ 11:44am: Well shit, I did nothing but post on GAF. I even made my 2nd thread (you can read it here). I also discovered I know pretty much none of the Calc. Maybe it'll come to me during the test. Man this is better than a livejournal.

EDIT @ 11:54am: I don't think I'll pass these last two finals. Fuck me. Calc then IC right afterwards. Calc will be done soon no matter what, I either will forget everything, or it will be easy. shit hsit shit. afk.

EDIT @ 1:09pm: Ok, I passed the calc final. That was easy mode except I forgot how to derive e^(f(x)) and how to make sign charts and find inflection points and whatnot. Maybe got an A on it, but I doubt the 96 I needed for an A in the class was attained lol. Fuck studying for the IC bullshit final, it's about feelings I have those I can make shit up right? We'll see.

EDIT @ 2:50pm: well semesters over. wrote 1.5 pages on how to be a competent communicator in 19 minutes. gotta be a record for fastest written final. fuckin easy shit. no more class for me. i am sad that my interpersonal class is over though. my teacher almost cried when she was telling me goodbye. sad days :( BUT VIDEO GAMES TIME

Puddles

Banned
Haha, reminds me of my slacker semester at college. I once wrote an 8 page paper in 30 minutes and got something like a 96. Fun times.

DangerStepp

I proclaim this day Thirsty Thursday.

Rough day at work, one Sailor and Diet Coke down on an empty stomach.

I'll be seeing you, mo' ferka.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Girl texted me and said she'd buy me "5 or more drinks" if I hung out tonight because it's discount drink night at this place. <3 Freeloading.

I proclaim this day Thirsty Thursday.

Rough day at work, one Sailor and Diet Coke down on an empty stomach.

I'll be seeing you, mo' ferka.

And I miss you. Like the deserts miss the rain.

DangerStepp

Girl texted me and said she'd buy me "5 or more drinks" if I hung out tonight because it's discount drink night at this place. <3 Freeloading.

And I miss you. Like the deserts miss the rain.
Tell her if she makes it 6, then it's a deal. If she backs down then reclaim the "5 drink" offer and tell her you were kidding.

I've seen Pawn Stars, trust. me.

Report back with shenanigans... I demand a hijinks debriefing. You have my Facebook number.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Last night at the bar I saw one of my Soc. professors, who absolutely adores me, totally hammered. I hate that I did this, but I literally walked right up to him and got him to buy me two glasses of red wine. :/

I have a class next semester with him, so that's gonna be weird.

Watch Da Birdie

This teacher also thinks I'm, like, a real life Fox Mulder since I chose to do a report in his class on how the myth of the alien abduction is an expansion of the old myth of Indian abductions and fear of "others", and now he's always trying to show me goofy "alien" databases every time I see him. :/

I feel really bad for using him like that, though. Pretty slutty, lol.

ATF487

This teacher also thinks I'm, like, a real life Fox Mulder since I chose to do a report in his class on how the myth of the alien abduction is an expansion of the old myth of Indian abductions and fear of "others", and now he's always trying to show me goofy "alien" databases every time I see him. :/

I feel really bad for using him like that, though. Pretty slutty, lol.

Eh, shame on him for indulging you

balddemon

Banned
when i find my ipod i'll post my wwf name and ya'll lose. i never lost yet, i average like 400 points prepare to be crushed by my superiour command of the english language

balddemon

Banned
oh ya you are the one whos sad we came up with a bette rversion for use during football games

god amit they banned me for trolling the uglies

edit: puddles i like you better in here than in the nba thread.
actually i like you better almost anywhere than in the nba thread.

Puddles

Banned
Went to an open house at UCLA for their MPP program. I think I'm going to apply, but I need to track down some undergrad professors to write me letters of recommendation.

But for tonight, I'm drinking a bottle of cab.

The one thread I hoped to see tonight is the first one in the OT.

I've never posted here so I don't even know what the rules are if any but I do know that I am fucking hammered!

JEYZUS!!

Goodnight m'lads! I'm an ass of myself atm but who gives a shit!

Ate jack tocos and drunk drove to the liquor store for cigs, my woman is giving me a drunken lecture about safty and being a mom and al that shit but we're alive and that's all that matters in my book.

Night GAF! Hope I'm not fucking the thread up. I'mma junior so I clearly doint know what the fuck is up right.

Be safe gents!

EDIT: MY Neighbhor and his girl are arguing loudly right now... we were all having a great time not too long ago. goddamn womans!

balddemon

Banned
lol u think you're an ass of yourself i got banned from tinychat
and look at my grammare right now, its terrible.

but u should post more often. this is a place to say w/e the fuck u want within reason of course. but its so much better tha nthe rest of gaf imo

but ya its bedtime i'm going to clean my room and set up my ps3 inmy room and play demons souls tomororw. no classes bitches aced those finals

edit: 240 posts in this thread are mine. favorite thread of all time, ever.

ATF487

The one thread I hoped to see tonight is the first one in the OT.

I've never posted here so I don't even know what the rules are if any but I do know that I am fucking hammered!

JEYZUS!!

Goodnight m'lads! I'm an ass of myself atm but who gives a shit!

Ate jack tocos and drunk drove to the liquor store for cigs, my woman is giving me a drunken lecture about safty and being a mom and al that shit but we're alive and that's all that matters in my book.

Night GAF! Hope I'm not fucking the thread up. I'mma junior so I clearly doint know what the fuck is up right.

Be safe gents!

EDIT: MY Neighbhor and his girl are arguing loudly right now... we were all having a great time not too long ago. goddamn womans!

you get it.

welcome aboard, brother

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
I will be posting in this thread drunk later.. I'm off work and its the best day of the week!

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
First stella, its only 3.30pm, just had a huge ass burger in town so it may take a few stella's before i even have to take a piss

edit
third stella, starting to get a minor buzz.. feeling good man

edit hitting 5th

its all going good

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ct_5jJV80dw

edit still no comments on his thread wtf, i've been drinking for 4 hours now. THIS IS A SHIT DRUNK THRAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Watch Da Birdie

So, Drunk Gaf, I have a serious and a bit personal question, but, like, last night after coming home from the bar, I ended up...well, wetting the bed.

Should I be worried about this? This is the first time it's happened, but it really freaked me out. 0.o I mean, should I see a doctor about a possible bladder infection, or is it just something that happens sometimes and is embarrassing, but somewhat normal?

Puddles

Banned
Did you have a dream about pissing?

I've never done that, but I did piss in my roommate's closet my freshman year of college.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom