• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Did you have a dream about pissing?

I've never done that, but I did piss in my roommate's closet my freshman year of college.

Your user name... :p

Yeah, I think I did...I remember dreaming I went to the bathroom. So, I guess I shouldn't be that embarrassed since it happened in my room and not in someone's closet. :p

Time to get the drunk GAF going to the NA side. I'm already though a 12.9% 500mL of NC Grand Cru and onto a 16oz of an 8.5% Trippel. It's going to be an early night for Sharkmuncher haha.

Ravager61

Had an initial phone interview today for what is basically a dream job for me. Celebrating with a bottle of wine and its almost gone.

How is this not on the first page on a friday night? I know it's kind of early, but let's fix this.

Random drunk thoughts from Byakuya-

I think Plywood should have a thread of "Plywood Gifs, leave your crappy gifs behind." His gifs are usually pretty good, and I just want a place to be able to save them all. Yes, I'm too lazy to make good gifs myself and I'm too lazy and thoughtless to save them when I see them. Plywood, make it happen.

I didn't even know it was possible to hate rum. What spirits are your poison of choice?

My spirits of choice are either scotch (neat) or Whiskey/Bourbon on the rocks or neat (whiskey/water is a great way to get drunk for super cheap at almost any bar). I had a bad experience with rum (Bacardi Anejo to be exact) my freshman year of college (7 shouts in about 3 min, followed by who knows how many keg cups of cheap beer = a miserable hangover) and have had a difficult time with rum ever since. Until I met good, dark, aged rum that is...

My spirits of choice are either scotch (neat) or Whiskey/Bourbon on the rocks or neat (whiskey/water is a great way to get drunk for super cheap at almost any bar). I had a bad experience with rum (Bacardi Anejo to be exact) my freshman year of college (7 shouts in about 3 min, followed by who knows how many keg cups of cheap beer = a miserable hangover) and have had a difficult time with rum ever since. Until I met good, dark, aged rum that is...

Holy fuck dude

BobsRevenge

I do not avoid women, GAF, but I do deny them my essence.
Hello gaf, I am drunk. If I post on here later and it makes no sense or is insanely offensive, yo uknow the source. This is it.

<3

balddemon

Banned
Think you meant to say godemit. Double check your spelling when drinking.
Maybe, I can't really recall.

Either way, I've got nothing to do tonight. Haven't done laundry in 3 weeks so no clean clothes, there's no basketball on tonight, I'm too young to buy myself booze + I don't got the money to spend on it either. Probably will just end up playing games -______-

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
LOL, were you guys not here when I posted it for 2+ hours the other day? Not a single fuck. THIS IS DRUNK THREAD!

(also I had to show how committed I was to letting blame space know that I think he fuckin rules)

BobsRevenge

I do not avoid women, GAF, but I do deny them my essence.
The thing I worry about when entering drunk conversations is... someone will go to sleep. I assume that is commonplace here? How much time does timedog have left? An hour? Less?

balddemon

Banned
My response was interesting. I have no idea why I just sent you that text, in fact.

I learned a cool, new, useless word that I can throw around to make myself seem like an inthuglectuall. I appreciate that.

The thing I worry about when entering drunk conversations is... someone will go to sleep. I assume that is commonplace here? How much time does timedog have left? An hour? Less?

Hey man I'll at least be here 'til 1am. AND I'll be completely sober, so my posts will be more coherent than usual.

balddemon

Banned
Do we have carte blanche to say the things we say in this theard because of drunk?

Do not ban.
Shit like this:
fuckinfirst time i'm drujnk in a while, me and mh girlfriend drakn more than half a bottle of smirnoff. shes like 98 punds. i am siting on mhy couch drunk asssss fuck. ready to go to bed she gave me head butno sex and my bals are blue as fuck. so how drunk do i sem. i 'll reply if i'm awake.c

eduT: she aint even myh girlfriend bu i met her like 3 days agol so thats why she wouldn't have sex. also my dadwas up when i got home like 2 minutes agi and made me mop. i'm pretty sure he knows i'm drunk. but fuck it i don't care 'im a virgin mormon adn ready to fuckkkkkk erika come on.

is allowed, even encouraged. There's not enough posts like that one imo, but that could just be pride speaking.

Also, I'm not sure what carte blanche means: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carte_blanche
Which of those did you mean?

Dennis

Banned
Hey Dennis, I bought Two worlds 2 because of your thread when I was a lurker. Thanks for nothing.

If you can't appreciate great graphics and create your own sense of adventure and exploration then all I can say is that I feel sorry for you.

Bu then I am sure the future holds many linear, scripted games that you can enjoy.

Switters

If you can't appreciate great graphics and create your own sense of adventure and exploration then all I can say is that I feel sorry for you.

Bu then I am sure the future holds many linear, scripted games that you can enjoy.

Bitch please, them graphics was tight. I was just disappointed that the largest space of the world held practiaclly nothing. You have to admit that. I don't buy games to create my own sense of adventure. If i did I'd still be playing mario paint. Serious neglect of the developers part IMHO. I'll try to through again because the good was good. I kept getting fucked up in the areana shit.

Puddles

Banned
Your user name... :p

Yeah, I think I did...I remember dreaming I went to the bathroom. So, I guess I shouldn't be that embarrassed since it happened in my room and not in someone's closet. :p

Back in college, there was this girl who would always show up to our parties completely wasted, and half the time she'd end up naked. She ended up fucking nearly every dude in the apartment complex (and most of the dudes in the neighboring complex), but that's another story. Anyway, one time she was passed out naked on the couch while the party was going on, and suddenly someone shouted something, and we turned in time to see her pissing. A big puddle was forming, and she was pissing, while naked and unconscious, on a leather couch.

That shit sucked.

Dennis

Banned
Bitch please, them graphics was tight. I was just disappointed that the largest space of the world held practiaclly nothing. You have to admit that. I don't buy games to create my own sense of adventure. If i did I'd still be playing mario paint. Serious neglect of the developers part IMHO. I'll try to through again because the good was good. I kept getting fucked up in the areana shit.
People want games. I want worlds to explore. Gameplay? That died years ago.

Switters

People want games. I want worlds to explore. Gameplay? That died years ago.

In that case, Look at my horse,
My horse is amazing,
Give it a lick,
ooo, it tastes just like raisins,

Have a stroke of its mane,
It turns into a plane,
And then it turns back again,
When you tug on its winkie.

balddemon

Banned
Back in college, there was this girl who would always show up to our parties completely wasted, and half the time she'd end up naked. She ended up fucking nearly every dude in the apartment complex (and most of the dudes in the neighboring complex), but that's another story. Anyway, one time she was passed out naked on the couch while the party was going on, and suddenly someone shouted something, and we turned in time to see her pissing. A big puddle was forming, and she was pissing, while naked and unconscious, on a leather couch.

That shit sucked.
NMG3R.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom